N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Kante made a season-record 149 tackles last season that's type midfielder you need in your team 

Good stat matey, totally agree sign him up simples. It would be good to compare what stats Matic had 2014/15 season(ffs lets never ever ever mention last season again)

15 hours ago, DYC. said:

I've seen similar things said and I don't understand it. Radja and Kante are different type of players. Radja is a true box-to-box player, offering qualities both offensively and defensively. Kante covers a lot of ground but is a defensive player, excelling at winning the ball. He doesn't offer much going forward and in the attacking third though because of his average technique and lack of vision.

Both Kante and Radja should be targets this summer imo. Kante as a holding midfielder and Radja further forward with Cesc. If not them, alternatives with the same profile.

Who would you prefer if you had to pick one? Kante or Radja?

I'd prefer Radja 

16 hours ago, Melanicus said:

I'm happy we are being linked with French players again. We have good history with French players and players from french speaking African countries. I'd like to go back to this core. They're mostly humble guys that work hard and give it all for the team, don't run their mouth too much... Makelele, Drogba, Zouma, Malouda, Anelka, Kalou (tell what you want but he was a great guy and nice sub to have), Essien (although they speak English in Ghana), Desailly etc. What do you think?

Unlike Belgians

9 hours ago, the wes said:

Kante made a season-record 149 tackles last season that's type midfielder you need in your team 

It really depends on a style of play. Leicester were a counterattacking team, so of course they needed a man who are able to make a lot of tackles. But, for example, only 4 teams made an average less tackles on this Euro than Italy, because of their style of play. Italy rely more on pressing/interceptions/tactical fouls.

Players that can do Nainggolan's job are somewhat easy to find. There are very few elite DM's out there and for £20m to get arguably the best one out there is crazy.

If it's one or the other I'd much rather have Kante. Hopefully it isn't. We need two midfielders.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Players that can do Nainggolan's job are somewhat easy to find. There are very few elite DM's out there and for £20m to get arguably the best one out there is crazy.

If it's one or the other I'd much rather have Kante. Hopefully it isn't. We need two midfielders.

In perfect World:

2 Central midfielders

2 Striker

1 Central defender

1 Right full back/ Left full back

At least.

1 minute ago, nadavTKL said:

PSG got that Polish DM, Mourinho is going for Pogba... looks good.

This is why it's important to be quick. He's the perfect Mou midfielder and he'd love nothing more than to pull one over on us if he misses out on Pogba.

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Yeah, PSG signed Krychowiak which means they're not out for Kante probably ?

Still can't believe that we CAN actually sign him. It sounds too good to me.

Seems like all the other big clubs are going after "sexier" names instead. Arsenal got Xhaka, City got Gündogan, PSG who seemed most likely for Kante got Krychowiak, and United are after Pogba. Everything is kind of falling in our favor to be favorites for him.

Would be a huge shame and gutting if we miss out.