N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

8 hours ago, bellion said:

What's your faith in the Board getting both deals over the line? 

Conte love hard working players,  Kante and Radja are type of players that Conte really love. So if Conte wants them we have a big chance of getting them, Radja is close to sign for Chelsea and we will see about Kante what will happen. Radja-Konte-Fabregas would be amazing trio in midfield.

1. Kante’s current £40,000-a-week contract contains a complicated release clause that could see him leave for £20m this summer. [Telegraph]

1 retweet0 likes

PSG are prepared to pay N’Golo Kante the most money, but the 25-year-old may prefer to remain in the Premier League. [Telegraph]

2 retweets3 likes

#Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and PSG are queuing up to try to sign N’Golo Kante, who was superb against Romania. [Telegraph]

N’Golo Kante will wait until after the European Championships to make a firm decision on his future. [Telegraph]

4 retwlikes

Leicester City have offered N'Golo Kante £100,000-a-week in a bid to ward off interest from #Chelsea, PSG and Arsenal. [Telegraph]

• 2 weeks later...

No matter who else we sign, Kante would be he best one we can make. Fabregas would be free to be his normal, world class self with Kante and another athlete next to him.

I pray that the second the tournament is over we announce that we're going to sign him. Triple his salary, whatever. He'd transform our midfield.

I just worry that United or Arsenal will be sniffing around. Especially Mourinho who can't be satisfied with Fellaini, surely. City have Gündogan, Fernando, and Fernandinho. Everything linking Yaya away has disappeared too, so he may stay. Think that rules them out and Spuds just signed Wanyama who plays the same position.

23 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Kante has a release clause of 20 million pounds, no insane money needed.

I could see WHU milking PSG for every penny if they came knocking for Payet, and I'm talking 60M, so the 80M figure wouldn't be far off IMO. If Payet continues the rest of the Euros like he has been playing his value will just rocket.

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I could see WHU milking PSG for every penny if they came knocking for Payet, and I'm talking 60M, so the 80M figure wouldn't be far off IMO. If Payet continues the rest of the Euros like he has been playing his value will just rocket.

It would be silly off west ham not to accept £60m for 29 year old 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

It would be silly off west ham not to accept £60m for 29 year old 

Not in this current climate it won't, with the TV deals and everything, Payet is the face of West Hams new era, unless their is a direct replacement of atleast the same quality they can sign, he isn't leaving at any price.

Not in this current climate it won't, with the TV deals and everything, Payet is the face of West Hams new era, unless their is a direct replacement of atleast the same quality they can sign, he isn't leaving at any price.

Seems very likely, but they could ask for someone like Pastore in addition to cash.

Have a weird feeling we will get him.  PSG is one of those lazy "French, good player, link to France's richest club" rumours.  Think Madrid will get Pogba, and we will get Kante.

Just think that with Nainggolan seemingly dead in the water, we will go all out for Kante

59 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Have a weird feeling we will get him.  PSG is one of those lazy "French, good player, link to France's richest club" rumours.  Think Madrid will get Pogba, and we will get Kante.

Just think that with Nainggolan seemingly dead in the water, we will go all out for Kante

I'd have gone for him before nainggolan anyway. Hope your right