Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

Chelsea star N'Golo Kante targeted as vandals deface Leicester's title-winning mural

Leicester City's title-winning mural has been defaced by vandals.

Devious miscreants penned an obscene message over the top of former midfielder N'Golo Kante's face.

ecsImgIMG_1998-4892422107964402067.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-star-ngolo-kante-targeted-8715446

Scumbags -_- 

• Like 1

The energy, strength and dynamism of Essien combined with the composure, finesse and class of Makelele.

Trust me Kante will become a Chelsea legend!

Image result for makelele and essien

• Like 2

Kante is in my very humble opinion the nearest thing we have had to replacing Makalele, but with a bit of forward play thrown in. Looked awesome against Burnley and must have covered every blade of grass twice!! And when he tackles you, you know you've been tackled.

A very astute purchase.

• Like 2

We must find the perfect partner for him. One that brings out the very best in his game, and allows him to bring out the best in their game. A fellow player with an engine, but also the ability to give a creative spark/pass from the back.

Could Brozovic be this for him?

We must find the perfect partner for him. One that brings out the very best in his game, and allows him to bring out the best in their game. A fellow player with an engine, but also the ability to give a creative spark/pass from the back.

Could Brozovic be this for him?

Might not be a bad option, but Radja would have been the perfect acquisition.

On 28/08/2016 at 8:39 AM, Fernando said:

Kante and Naiongolan would have been awesome. 

I see what Conte is trying to do. 

Let's hope the board are not incompetent in the future. 

Look I know you are desperate to hate the club, but that is pathetic by your low standards. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, the wes said:

I;m not say that Pogba is better but if he goes to UTD he would be backup. So he chose us. And Conte wants him :)

I;m not say that Pogba is better but if he goes to UTD he would be backup. So he chose us. And Conte wants him [emoji4]

I doubt Kante would have been a backup at United. He is the perfect Mourinho player and it seems like he desperately wanted at him in Manchester. Kante would have easily displaced Fellaini at the DM position with Pogba playing more advanced.

Both Kante & Pogba are the type of midfielders that Mourinho would design in a lab if he could create his ideal players.

Holy shit, am I glad we got him and they didn't. They'd be utterly unstoppable.

• Like 1

I'll keep saying it... His distribution of the ball in the middle of the pitch is amazing. He is a ridiculously good passer. His one touch passing is the best on the team IMO.