Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Beigl said:

My player 😍

And some people on here wanted to sell him 2019..

And loan Pulisic 🤣

I guess we can say he has taken over makelele? 

Maka was so good that there's a position named after him. 

Surely kante surpassed that? 

32 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I guess we can say he has taken over makelele? 

Maka was so good that there's a position named after him. 

Surely kante surpassed that? 

Different players I would say. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Beigl said:

And some people on here wanted to sell him 2019..

TBF, Kante did seem to have become injury prone back then. Was constantly getting injuries, minor or major. Tuchel using him more wisely has helped as well.

And on the bigger picture, we really need to sign a backup or a successor to Kante. He's not getting any younger and we don't have any other DM in the team apart from him!

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
hace 10 minutos, killer1257 dijo:

Different players I would say. 

For sure.

But Kante is an absolute monster of a player for us. People always say he lets us down with the ball or that he couldn’t play higher up the pitch under Sarri but even tonight and the previous game, how many recoveries and duals did he make or win over the two legs. Or how many times did his dribbles open up space for us?

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Jas said:

TBF, Kante did seem to have become injury prone back then. Was constantly getting injuries, minor or major. Tuchel using him more wisely has helped as well.

And on the bigger picture, we really need to sign a backup or a successor to Kante. He's not getting any younger and we don't have any other DM in the team apart from him!

This

He was immense today. Even improved his final third passing a fair bid. Defensively he owned the shit out of Kroodric. 

We need to get a backup and potential successor badly even if we do rather continue with two ball playing no. 8 in the middle in most games we need this type of player for certain game situations like today. Whether we need to go onto the transfer market or can use Billy/Gallagher or some other acadmey graduate i am not 100% sure yet. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jas said:

And on the bigger picture, we really need to sign a backup or a successor to Kante.

yeah... good luck with that. 😉

• Like 1

If we win the CL and FA Cup, then Kante deserves to win the Ballon d'Or. Yes, I said it.

• Like 1
Just now, Azul said:

If we win the CL and FA Cup, then Kante deserves to win the Ballon d'Or. Yes, I said it.

I agree. He deserves it, especially if he also wins the euros.

• Like 2

He's fasting right now. Imagine when Ramadan will be over. Get 11 Kante's on the field and we are unbeatable.

• Like 1

need to keep him fit and fresh for the final.

It will take a massive performance by Kante - one which he's fully capable of delivering - for us to win it.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Has to start v Arsenal and then the FA cup final. Playing at least 60-70 mins in each. Then rest him for the games v Leicester and Villa in the league so he is ready for the CL final.

Edited by OneMoSalah
On 10/05/2021 at 16:59, OneMoSalah said:

Has to start v Arsenal and then the FA cup final. Playing at least 60-70 mins in each. Then rest him for the games v Leicester and Villa in the league so he is ready for the CL final.

I don't want any of our players going two weeks without a match before the final, even a week and a half is pushing it, we need match sharpness at an absolute high point before the final.

In an ideal world we'll get top four done tomorrow (if we win then Liverpool lose it's done bar a major turn in GD by West Ham), rest for Leicester and play the best team at Villa.

• Like 2

oki, I am a lot less angry at Tuchel now, and I am now so worried, FUCK

Thomas Tuchel delivers fresh N'Golo Kante Chelsea injury blow ahead of FA Cup final

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/club-news/thomas-tuchel-delivers-fresh-ngolo-kante-Chelsea-injury-blow-ahead-of-fa-cup-final/

Thomas Tuchel has confirmed a fresh injury blow for Chelsea as he admitted N’Golo Kante’s absence in Wednesday’s defeat was due to an injury.

Tuchel made quite a lot of changes in the derby defeat and certainly paid the price as the Blues suffered their only third defeat in all competitions under the new manager.

Despite dominating the possession of the ball in the game, Chelsea managed to create just two big chances and failed to convert any of them.

However, while the absences of a couple of key players were Tuchel’s decisions, it was not the case with Kante’s.

“N’Golo was [left out] for pain management,” Tuchel told Chelsea TV after the game.

“He has pain in the Achilles [tendon] and he suffers from that, so there was no chance [that he could play v Arsenal].

“We miss [Mateo] Kovacic, we didn’t have N’Golo on the bench. This is a huge blow for us in terms of intensity and attitude.

“For Toni, it was [due to] an overload and risks of injury. We already lost Andreas Christensen, so no chance I take this risk now to have two central defenders out.

“Same for Timo Werner.”

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Thomas Tuchel delivers fresh N'Golo Kante Chelsea injury blow ahead of FA Cup final

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/club-news/thomas-tuchel-delivers-fresh-ngolo-kante-Chelsea-injury-blow-ahead-of-fa-cup-final/

Thomas Tuchel has confirmed a fresh injury blow for Chelsea as he admitted N’Golo Kante’s absence in Wednesday’s defeat was due to an injury.

Tuchel made quite a lot of changes in the derby defeat and certainly paid the price as the Blues suffered their only third defeat in all competitions under the new manager.

Despite dominating the possession of the ball in the game, Chelsea managed to create just two big chances and failed to convert any of them.

However, while the absences of a couple of key players were Tuchel’s decisions, it was not the case with Kante’s.

“N’Golo was [left out] for pain management,” Tuchel told Chelsea TV after the game.

“He has pain in the Achilles [tendon] and he suffers from that, so there was no chance [that he could play v Arsenal].

“We miss [Mateo] Kovacic, we didn’t have N’Golo on the bench. This is a huge blow for us in terms of intensity and attitude.

“For Toni, it was [due to] an overload and risks of injury. We already lost Andreas Christensen, so no chance I take this risk now to have two central defenders out.

“Same for Timo Werner.”

If both N'golo and Kovacic are out for the res tof hte season we are truly doomed. How can everything implody this unluckiyl in the last moments. so frustrating.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Vesper said:

“Same for Timo Werner.”

I suppose Tuchel will reveal more tomorrow but I don't think Kante is actually injured? Tuchel just said he was left out for pain management, meaning his game time will have to be carefully managed.