Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not sure why Conte would say we need 3 strikers then let Michy leave, even if Giroud comes in or by some minor miracle Dzeko happens. He always had like at least 4 CFs at Juventus. 

3 strikers: Morata, Giroud? and the other striker he referred to was Hazard who he said he can play there and can do a very good job there. So he basically was confirming Hazard as our 3rd striker. Also Juve played with 2 strikers up front so they had 4 strikers.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

3 strikers: Morata, Giroud? and the other striker he referred to was Hazard who he said he can play there and can do a very good job there. So he basically was confirming Hazard as our 3rd striker. Also Juve played with 2 strikers up front so they had 4 strikers.

I sincerely hope not. Hazard should play wide or off the front. Sick of seeing us go with a false 9. Just leaves Eden extremely isolated and when he comes deeper to get the ball a lot of the time nobody is in front of him looking to get in behind. 3 CFs is needed, Morata, Giroud and Batshuayi (or would rather see Hudson Odoi get the minutes in all fairness if Batshuayi goes but no way Conte lets Batshuayi go and uses him more often) would do the job. 3 different types of players. 

Not sure why Conte would say we need 3 strikers then let Michy leave, even if Giroud comes in or by some minor miracle Dzeko happens. He always had like at least 4 CFs at Juventus. 
Conte didn't let anybody leave, it's the club. If it was up to him Matic would still be here for example.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, manpe said:

Conte didn't let anybody leave, it's the club. If it was up to him Matic would still be here for example.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

He's barely used Batshuayi when we only had 2 strikers. I don't see that improving when we add another striker. It's pretty clear Conte doesn't really rate Batshuayi.

It makes senses that the club would let Batshuayi go out on loan. Why would a club keep a player that the manager rarely plays ?

Would he even get the playing time he needs at Dortmund?

The purpose of letting a player like him go midseason is to allow him more minutes. In a WC year, that's even more crucial to the player.

I dunno but it looks to me that Bats keeps aiming higher than his standards... Something not unheard of in this Belgian generation with a few players.

Conte said clearly that Mishy was going to decide about his future. If I were him I would rather play for a team I feature often in the starting XI even if it's not a big club

Whatever, with Auba leaving maybe he will play enough

So Dortmund feed Arsenal who feed us who feed Dortmund. Can we make it happen today rather than tomorrow at midnight?

2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Would he even get the playing time he needs at Dortmund?
The purpose of letting a player like him go midseason is to allow him more minutes. In a WC year, that's even more crucial to the player.
I dunno but it looks to me that Bats keeps aiming higher than his standards... Something not unheard of in this Belgian generation with a few players.
Conte said clearly that Mishy was going to decide about his future. If I were him I would rather play for a team I feature often in the starting XI even if it's not a big club
Whatever, with Auba leaving maybe he will play enough
So Dortmund feed Arsenal who feed us who feed Dortmund. Can we make it happen todar rather than tomorrow at midnight?

With Aubameyang going to Arsenal they only have Maximillian Philipp and possibly Yarmolenko, but he's more an inside forward. Game time is there for Bats and I would say a guaranteed start for him, Aubameyang is a big miss and the hole he leaves is big but they really do not have a prolific striker to step in, which is good for Bats.

With Aubameyang going to Arsenal they only have Maximillian Philipp and possibly Yarmolenko, but he's more an inside forward. Game time is there for Bats and I would say a guaranteed start for him, Aubameyang is a big miss and the hole he leaves is big but they really do not have a prolific striker to step in, which is good for Bats.
Isak was meant to be his replacement for his impending departure but has played much for a number of reasons.

Dortmund is certainly the best option due to lack of competition, as I've previously mentioned. Would be much harder task to get a starting berth at Sevilla.

And no recognised striker for tonight. Yes, we can play Hazard there but this just purely goes down to fucking bad planning and leaving ourselves exposed like this is pathetic.