Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Michy Batshuayi

Special Juan
Followers 1

20 minutes ago, communicate said:

It is not about whether Llorente is willing to play Drogba role, it is whether michy is willing to stay after that. Maybe one season, if we cannot move him, after that he will unhappy and want to move the next season and we are back to 2 strikers. 

If Llorente is made clear that he's the 3rd choice, would Batshuayi be unwilling to stay?

21 minutes ago, communicate said:

And remy and way past his prime drogba are not even close to Diego in term quality.

Yes but in this very particular point, you suggested having 3 strikers won't work. Hence why I gave the example.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Does the price really matter? We were clearly after him but one reason or another, we didn't him.

I does matter IMO. If we were clearly after him why didn't we matched that 15 million offer?

6 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I does matter IMO. If we were clearly after him why didn't we matched that 15 million offer?

Your guess is as good as mine. Remember the Lukaku saga? Went after him but didn't match the offer offered by United.

13 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I do think age played a part in it, the board are probably cautious of the squad's average age getting to old and leaving us with another massive rebuild job like it did at the turn of this decade.

3 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

https://streamable.com/7ca6b Nice team goal

I must say that was amateurish defending from Atletico for that goal. The way nobody paid any attention to Bakayoko and Alonso, and the way three players retrospectively went after Alonso leaving the middle so exposed will give Simeone a sore throat towards some players.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I must say that was amateurish defending from Atletico for that goal. The way nobody paid any attention to Bakayoko and the way three players went after Alonso leaving the middle so exposed will give Simeone a sore throat towards some players.

They were obviously disorganised because they were expecting the ball to get directly whipped in. 

Just now, Belgiannutt said:

They were obviously disorganised because they were expecting the ball to get directly whipped in. 

Still shambolic, but great work from our players to position themselves and combine to exploit that disorganisation.