Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So Napoli are going to fuck us in both holes at once. Nice.

If we were willing to offer such a huge amount for Romagnoli, why not just use that money to lure Maksimovic?

because he's not as good.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So Napoli are going to fuck us in both holes at once. Nice.

If we were willing to offer such a huge amount for Romagnoli, why not just use that moneyarrow-10x10.png to lure Maksimovic?

Maybe Conte doesn't want Maksimovic ? 

Didn't Conte say something about not wanting to spend money on medium players. Maybe maksimovic falls into that category.

7 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Maybe Conte doesn't want Maksimovic ? 

Didn't Conte say something about not wanting to spend money on medium players. Maybe maksimovic falls into that category.

Brozovic and Alonso don't seem like a world class either ? but they are both upgrade to current squad ?

6 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Brozovic and Alonso don't seem like a world class either ? but they are both upgrade to current squad ?

Don't know if the Brozovic deal is going to happen. 

Alonso deal does seem like it's going to happen but maybe we're spending money on this "medium" player because he can play a number of different positions including LB and CB.

Maybe we're not going to buy a CB and Alonso is simply a cheap option to get some  squad depth as he can play both CB and LB.

15 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Don't know if the Brozovic deal is going to happen. 

Alonso deal does seem like it's going to happen but maybe we're spending money on this "medium" player because he can play a number of different positions including LB and CB.

Maybe we're not going to buy a CB and Alonso is simply a cheap option to get some  squad depth as he can play both CB and LB.

Sounds like Alderweild :P he didn't play for Atletico, had pretty good season for midtable club (he was actually ranked 7.06 compared to Alonso 7.20 at Sunderland) but now he is probably the best defender in PL :)

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Serie A watchers I've seen say he's better than Romagnoli currently. He's also better than what we have now.

Almost no one left for us to sign. 

Only Antonio's opinion counts on this one. All the other Serie A watchers have to take a back seat.

The one thing we know for sure is that the idea of signing Maksimovic would have occurred to Antonio, and everyone else in the squad building team come to that. If we are not pursuing him then there is a reason for it. Possibly we are not interested, perhaps we've reached an agreement to leave the coast clear for Napoli, maybe the player does not want to come here, or it could be some other reason all together. 

Seeing how Torino's Manager isn't selecting Maksimovic for his squad, I'd be surprised if he stayed there. Looks like he will move to Napoli or join us. All in all, one of Maksimovic or Koulibaly should join us, and I'd be happy if anyone of those two did. It's going to be messy at the end of the window, I hope the fax machines in Italy work properly..

1 hour ago, AK-3001 said:

Seeing how Torino's Manager isn't selecting Maksimovic for his squad, I'd be surprised if he stayed there. Looks like he will move to Napoli or join us. All in all, one of Maksimovic or Koulibaly should join us, and I'd be happy if anyone of those two did. It's going to be messy at the end of the window, I hope the fax machines in Italy work properly..

It will definitely go through if it was a betting scam:lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You