Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kalidou Koulibaly


the wes
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

On 3/7/2017 at 6:11 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

It it comes down to trusting FIFA 17 scouts or BoyBlue98 I think I know who I'm choosing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Koulibaly will play football in a team this season #CFC

Jesus, this forum makes me want to barf at times. A reliable source reports we've made contacts. No reaction.   Shit source says EVERTON will outbid us for him and everyone starts moaning. Y

You should turn off your bluetooth you will conserve more battery power.

Posted Images

On 3/7/2017 at 2:11 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

For every 90 minutes they watch, they play hours and hours of Fifa. Then we have to read and deal with their bs here and there. Nice to see that not everyone's opinion is based on computer games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

For every 90 minutes they watch, they play hours and hours of Fifa. Then we have to read and deal with their bs here and there. Nice to see that not everyone's opinion is based on computer games.

And he's injured again and is going to miss our match against Bulgaria.

It's ALWAYS his knee. Again, De Vrij is way too injury prone. He'll have a hard time in the PL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea are set to make another approach for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly soon, according to claims from the Italian media on Wednesday.

Tutto Mercato Web claim Antonio Conte will be going for the defender in the next transfer window, as he’s still keen on the player after failed attempts from last summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No need for this guy anymore.

He had the chance to join us last summer, but instead fucked us over with his agent only to get a better deal at Napoli.

And he has been very poor this season.

Conte will target centre-back this summer that thing I'm sure of. Koulibaly still has everything that you want centre-back to have and it's irrelevant how he was lately, it's only important how good he can be, he has not had a major injury and is yet to hit his prime years so he can be as good or even better as he ever was. Under Conte he can be phenomenal player. Napoli already bedded in his replacement so if there's a chance for pain-free deal, go for it. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we shall end up with him

 

Super Kali Blue

‘It would make me happy’ Chelsea put on red alert after Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly admits he wants to come to England

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think we shall end up with him

 

Super Kali Blue

‘It would make me happy’ Chelsea put on red alert after Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly admits he wants to come to England

KK not to keen on joining arsenal lol watch the video in this link 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/chelsea-transfer-target-kalidou-koulibaly-doesnt-appear-keen-on-arsenal-move-video-6532504/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
On 24-4-2017 at 9:08 PM, Special Juan said:

I wouldn't give that club and that president a fucking penny for him.

Because ADL didn't want to sell him last summer because they had higher hopes of being in the UCL and competing against Juventus? And they lost Higuain as well. The Napoli fans wouldn't accept it. Koulibaly is still a damn fine defender and if Napoli want to sell him for a good fee Chelsea should move for him. 

He's the type of killer-defender you want to have. Him or Van Dijk. 

It's not Napoli's or ADL's job to sell to us when we come knocking. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Before, I would've taken him, but I'd be scared to now after seeing Mangala fail in England. They play like-for-like in every way from what I've seen.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leif said:

Before, I would've taken him, but I'd be scared to now after seeing Mangala fail in England. They play like-for-like in every way from what I've seen.

Exactly. He reminds me Mangala a lot. Mangala was superb too when he was at Porto. We can't deny that there is a lot of chances he will fail in PL. It huge risk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Because ADL didn't want to sell him last summer because they had higher hopes of being in the UCL and competing against Juventus? And they lost Higuain as well. The Napoli fans wouldn't accept it. Koulibaly is still a damn fine defender and if Napoli want to sell him for a good fee Chelsea should move for him. 

He's the type of killer-defender you want to have. Him or Van Dijk. 

It's not Napoli's or ADL's job to sell to us when we come knocking. 

I can't agree and I wouldn't pay anymore than 20M for him.

Who said it was their job to sell to us if we came knocking? Stop assuming.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...