Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

10 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

I guess the David Luiz jokes have run their course now, step up Kalidou Koulibaly :lol: 

Interestingly enough he is rated this highly in Serie A. Browsing around yesterday I saw many Serie A fans comment on how he was between 'top 5' 'top 2' and even some, not Napoli fans, that suggested he was on par with Bonnuci. I read his passing ability is actually incredible and so is capable of playing the ball into the channels for the running offensive players and he's comfortable playing it out from defence. They generally agree £60m does not match his valuation but in the days where we've seen Higuain and Pogba go for above £80m it's the cost of football's inflation. 

I'm easy on this. Though £60m will make his performances go under a microscope, it wasn't long ago City made Mangala the highest valued defender in the world and he was quickly discarded without much recourse. It's not like we don't have a billionaire financing us - even if he is financing a brand new Stadium also. 

Plus knowing the way things have gone this summer, it's probably going to be somewhere like £45-50m + Add-ons that eventually culminate close to £60m. You'd have thought we'd have an easier time with Napoli after we'd sent them Chalobah, but I guess in the grand context who is Nat to Kalidou..

Me, I really like Chalobah. This is probably why they're being cunty. They wanted to keep him

I just hope they get Maksimovic now that Torino got Rossettini. Fuck our season/future, relys on this to a large point.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Me, I really like Chalobah. This is probably why they're being cunty. They wanted to keep him

I really hope we see a lot of him this season! His experience in Serie A must surely be a good asset for Conte, having had a chance to see him first hand at Napoli. 

Me, I really like Chalobah. This is probably why they're being cunty. They wanted to keep him I just hope they get Maksimovic now that Torino got Rossettini. Fuck our season/future, relys on this to a large point.

They wanted to keep a guy who they used for all of 29 minutes in the league through out the season? Somehow I doubt that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, LDN Blue said:

I really hope we see a lot of him this season! His experience in Serie A must surely be a good asset for Conte, having had a chance to see him first hand at Napoli. 

Yeah he got loads of playing time there lol

16 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Why just not include a player. The club has so many players in the squad and loans them every year. Why not just try to give them for example, Moses or Atsu+Money. In Seria A a lot of big teams using this system. 

How much of your own money would you bet that the people working on these things for Chelsea will not have thought of that? Personally I'd bet fortune of your money, but not a single penny of my own. ?

Of course they've thought of it. Unlike you and me; they also  probably know whether it's a viable possibility, which if any players might be of interest to Napoli, which if any of those players might be interested in going  and which if any of them Chelsea would be willing to part with.

We, on the other hand, know absolutely none of these things but that doesn't ever seem to stop us believing that we know far better than the club does about everything.

fair play to Napoli for not giving up so easily! You can't blame them for wanting to hold onto this beast. 

Everyone knows the way you deal with Italians is to make them an offer they can't refuse!!!

And why do we believe those accounts??

Di marzio hasn't had an update for a while so im going to call bullshit on any reports that just keep throwing out these random numbers. 

If we were to go by all the other reports, chelsea bid £45m about 5times over the past week and every time been rejected. 

This. None of the recent "breaking news" were from reliable sources. To me all of these were most likely completely frictional, just media tricks to invite clicks and controversy. "Wow are Chelsea freaking nuts to break the club record for a one season wonder defender" "Geez are Napoli fucking crazy to say no to this amount of money"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You