Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

20 minutes ago, Styles said:

Zouma - Christensen - Koulibaly

You're assuming this club is sane enough to a. Recall Christensen and integrate him & b. We don't sign someone to replace all 3 anyway! 

..I admire your optimism but don't share it :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Bulshizza said:

I can't understand Roman's psychology.

His son probably secretly runs our club. I imagine he abuses Roman behind the scenes with verbal abuse and stinging slaps. It makes complete sense.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Bet my life that we won't pay near that for him. It'll be a huge sum but not that high.

Don't care if he pans out. Hope he's got thick skin, though. The English media and supporters around the world will savage him with any little mistake he makes. 

Yep, and on the other side of that media farce is Bailly who is already the greatest defender the world has ever seen. 

Chelsea swoop for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly in club-record £60 million deal (Telegraph) #CFC #Napoli

Conte could move to a back-three if he signs Koulibaly, a formation he has favoured in previous posts with Juventus & Italy (Telegraph) #CFC

There is a growing sense that #CFC will, finally, test #EFC’s resolve to hold onto Romelu Lukaku before the window closes (Telegraph)

I don't mind playing 60m for Koulibaly. A long season of Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic as our CBs will be f***ing painful, but forking out 60m+ for Lukaku when we already have Costa and Batshuayi (who are both better IMO), would have to be the most baffling move in the transfer market yet. We didn't need another f***ing striker. We need a LB (we don't one have legitimate LB in our squad) or a midfielder.

Please, please, please don't buy Lukaku and just do whatever it takes to get this done.

41 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Due to prolonged saga and massive transfer fee, people may be treat for surprise that he isn't world-class.

The same goes for Kante. He had a world class season. No reason why they can't back it up under a stronger manager/squad.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You