Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Just now, The Skipper said:

If it's a player of Koulibaly's prestige I actually don't mind this. 

I have to disagree to be honest. The longer it take to make this signing, the longer the guy's going to need to adapt to the league and properly get his footing. Not to mention with the panic that's attached to buying on deadline day, we're pretty much going to make Koulibaly more expensive than Stones :lol:. I mean it does help we only play Watford, Bristol Rovers & Burnley until the window closes, but you see what I mean.

I can't comment on the guy's skills/ability, haven't seen him play. But I do find it slightly amusing that his name hasn't been mentioned in the past, for all the hype he's receiving. To only begin getting noticed at 25 strikes me as strange, not that I'm saying he's already too old lol. But the reason City signed Stones for £50m was as much to do with the fact he's 22 than the fact he's English or his perceived ability. 

In last 24h by news from city of Napoli, K2 gets contract extension with clause of 65m and possibility to go next summer. Maksimovic agrees with Napoli, now Napoli waiting for Torino answer. SSC Napoli met with Caceres agent and deal is (maybe) concluded because he's free agent and De Laurentis is strongly interested in deal. Big possibility in the next  24-48 hours at least 1/3 deals concluded.

9 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

We are also interested according to Di Marzio. Torino wouldn't accept what Napoli offered, which was about 25+ million euros, so we can outbid West Ham is we want. However, our no.1 target is obviously Koulibaly. I don't understand why Napoli and Koulibaly are holding out on this if he's going nowhere. Just say you're staying put, sign the contract and be done with it. Holding this out for longer and longer makes no sense. 

Going in with JT and Cahill against Watford and Burnley before the end of the transfer window is not a huge deal. But this deal is taking way and way too long.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him and Torino doesn't want to sell Maksimovic to Napoli because they also find De Laurentiis a huge cunt. People reporting we have yet again offered like £55 million for him? If ADL rejects that, the club should move on.

Also Koulibaly needs to push for a move but doesn't seem to do so right? If a players doesn't want to join up with Conte desperately, it's not worth the fuss.

I Googled and found out that Kalidou means John and Koulibaly means Stones in Senegalese....

28 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Going in with JT and Cahill against Watford and Burnley before the end of the transfer window is not a huge deal. But this deal is taking way and way too long.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him and Torino doesn't want to sell Maksimovic to Napoli because they also find De Laurentiis a huge cunt. People reporting we have yet again offered like £55 million for him? If ADL rejects that, the club should move on.

Also Koulibaly needs to push for a move but doesn't seem to do so right? If a players doesn't want to join up with Conte desperately, it's not worth the fuss.

I Googled and found out that Kalidou means John and Koulibaly means Stones in Senegalese....

There are long, dull stretches but I have to say, your post was worth sticking with right to the end. :-) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You