Followers 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Koulibaly will play football in a team this season #CFC

Jesus, this forum makes me want to barf at times. A reliable source reports we've made contacts. No reaction.   Shit source says EVERTON will outbid us for him and everyone starts moaning. Y

You should turn off your bluetooth you will conserve more battery power.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

We are also interested according to Di Marzio. Torino wouldn't accept what Napoli offered, which was about 25+ million euros, so we can outbid West Ham is we want. However, our no.1 target is obviously Koulibaly. I don't understand why Napoli and Koulibaly are holding out on this if he's going nowhere. Just say you're staying put, sign the contract and be done with it. Holding this out for longer and longer makes no sense. 

Going in with JT and Cahill against Watford and Burnley before the end of the transfer window is not a huge deal. But this deal is taking way and way too long.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him and Torino doesn't want to sell Maksimovic to Napoli because they also find De Laurentiis a huge cunt. People reporting we have yet again offered like £55 million for him? If ADL rejects that, the club should move on.

Also Koulibaly needs to push for a move but doesn't seem to do so right? If a players doesn't want to join up with Conte desperately, it's not worth the fuss.

I Googled and found out that Kalidou means John and Koulibaly means Stones in Senegalese....

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Going in with JT and Cahill against Watford and Burnley before the end of the transfer window is not a huge deal. But this deal is taking way and way too long.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him and Torino doesn't want to sell Maksimovic to Napoli because they also find De Laurentiis a huge cunt. People reporting we have yet again offered like £55 million for him? If ADL rejects that, the club should move on.

Also Koulibaly needs to push for a move but doesn't seem to do so right? If a players doesn't want to join up with Conte desperately, it's not worth the fuss.

I Googled and found out that Kalidou means John and Koulibaly means Stones in Senegalese....

There are long, dull stretches but I have to say, your post was worth sticking with right to the end. :-) 

• Like 3

It's truly starting to look like we won't be signing anyone else. We might seriously be done in the transfer window. Every target hits a brick wall or dies instantly.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's truly starting to look like we won't be signing anyone else. We might seriously be done in the transfer window. Every target hits a brick wall or dies instantly.

Like Wenger says: We almost signed them all... :rant:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

If you wake up everyday, checking every site and Twitter every 30 seconds in hope that a deal is done, then you will end up in a fucking nut house.

I've already reconciled that if this deal happens it'll be on deadline day so I've stopped getting my hopes up of a signing being announced before then.

They sold Higuain (a striker) so how does that affect them in regards to buying a defender or two? They would have made well over 100 million euros from the sale of both Higuain and Koulibaly (if the fee we've offered Napoli is true) which is plenty enough to buy replacements. Maksimovic would cost around 25+ million, Caceras on a free transfer, and then they go after a striker with what's left. I know things don't work that way, but I'm just going by what extra fee they would make on the sale of Koulibaly and how much other teams want for the players Napoli are interested in. Inter are strengthening, Milan have a new owner with lots of ambition, so I can sympathise with Napoli somewhat because they don't want to lose their key players and bring in inferior replacements, but still, this will inevitably happen because Napoli (whether they like it or not) will struggle to compete with the other big boys (especially Juve) in the future. If Koulibaly has a below par season from here on (which could happen if the player is unhappy), De Laurentis will regret not taking the fee from us and we will have dodged a bullet. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If you wake up everyday, checking every site and Twitter every 30 seconds in hope that a deal is done, then you will end up in a fucking nut house.

And who's to say i'm not already there?! ahhh :blink: 

• Like 1

As if that wasn't clear enough.

De Laurentiis doesn't want to sell him. Done. Time to move the fuck on and get someone else in.

This is seriously John Stones ALL OVER AGAIN. God, I hoped last year was the last year we would have such a shitty transferwindow AND transfersoap. But no, Michy and Kante were OK but we are in need of more GOOD players and we are also in dire need to get rid of the deadwood in the team. 

Yes, you cannot blame the club and the board for the fact that Napoli doesn't want to sell him. But they are standing still. Frozen. Holding out WAY too long AGAIN, instead of moving on to another target. 

• Like 1