Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Tomori is more than reliable. About time we put some faith in the lad and let him learn from JT just like the big man himself learnt from Desailly instead of chasing some one season wonder CB in the Seria A. Koulibaly has one good season, isn't even Premier League experienced and is going for almost the same fee as Stones went to City for. 

17 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Victor Lindelof is a nice back-up plan. Fixed price at 30m€.

If you can honestly admit you've even heard of this guy before mid July I'd give you a pass. 

3 minutes ago, J.F. said:

If we don't buy Koulibaly but give finally some youth players a chance than I'm ok with that, just don't do some stupid transfers again like last year.

This. I'd prefer someone from the academy like Tomori than Papy2.

He's been selected AGAIN for the friendly Napoli - Hertha BSC... This transfer saga goes from left to right. The other moment we're getting positive reports and the next we get those fucking reports saying they've turned down a 50 million fucking euros offer.

I just don't know anymore lol. To be very honest: I don't think it's happening anymore. We should go and do what we're good at and that's hijacking the Mustafi deal off the gooners.

Or maybe even go for Maksimovic... Many Serie A viewers are very positive about that guy. Very underrated defender.

1 minute ago, It's too big said:

Who is that Ghoulam fella? He plays for Napoli?

Yes he is Napoli player.

1 minute ago, It's too big said:

Why would he be putting these cryptic messages out, surely Napoli would disallow that. 

Who knows. But it is interesting.

2 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Who is that Ghoulam fella? He plays for Napoli? Why would he be putting these cryptic messages out, surely Napoli would disallow that. 

It doesn't mean anything I think. He also has Zouma in his post. Is he leaving Chelsea for Napoli then??? lol it's just a post dedicated to his bro's. 

We should move on I think. Don't like it as K2 is a beast but there is still Mustafi.
And also Stefan de Vrij. IMHO, the best Dutch defender out there next to Van Dijk. Know him from his Feyenoord days and he already was class back then. 

5 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

It doesn't mean anything I think. He also has Zouma in his post. Is he leaving Chelsea for Napoli then??? lol it's just a post dedicated to his bro's. 

We should move on I think. Don't like it as K2 is a beast but there is still Mustafi.
And also Stefan de Vrij. IMHO, the best Dutch defender out there next to Van Dijk. Know him from his Feyenoord days and he already was class back then. 

He played with Zouma at Saint Etienne...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You