Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Even if Koulibaly right value is 30m, We must buy him for 50m.

Except Azpi, Aina is youth, Terry, Ivanovic - currently relegated level player, Zouma injured, Cahill is also not a top player. Hector... who?

Our defense is so awful, Top quality CB is absolutely necessary

Stones to City, (maybe) Mustafi to arsenal, Bailly to United. Bonucci, Manolas, Marquinhos are not a buyable plasyers.

Remaining top class buyable player is only Koulibaly.

If we fail to buy Koulibaly, I'm sure Chelsea will never go to Champions League.

22 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

13887100_10207263746460449_3283069694009

13882397_10207263825542426_2434384933096

If K2 doesn't want to renew his contract and wants a move to London, De Laurentiis simply cannot keep him. You just simply cannot keep a player that doesn't want to be in your club anymore. Even when he rejects your latest contract offer. They have to name a price if he desperately wants to leave. 

I also spotted that Lukaku line. Same goes for him. If he wants to move they have to let him go. 

Even IF we get him i feel like we still need a passer at the back. Koulibaly is great at running high up the pitch with the ball but his distribution is still hit and miss, once Zouma is match fit i assume he'll start, and as we all know his distribution is pretty poor, his only fault IMO. If we continue with the 4-1-4-1 formation it doesn't really matter as Kante/Cesc can drop deep and collect the ball but if  Conte still favours the 4-2-4 formation we most definitely will need passers at the back to counteract against the opposition high press.

7drHiqr.gif

probably                                                                                                                                                                                                       

8 hours ago, James said:

Even IF we get him i feel like we still need a passer at the back. Koulibaly is great at running high up the pitch with the ball but his distribution is still hit and miss, once Zouma is match fit i assume he'll start, and as we all know his distribution is pretty poor, his only fault IMO. If we continue with the 4-1-4-1 formation it doesn't really matter as Kante/Cesc can drop deep and collect the ball but if  Conte still favours the 4-2-4 formation we most definitely will need passers at the back to counteract against the opposition high press.

I had a similar worry. I thought he may be a taller version of Happy (which is just fine) but with Happy not the best medium/long range passer I thought he needed a more creative partner.

But someone answered my post assuring me he had watched K2 and he was a good passer and creating offensive moves from the back.

I can see Happy,N'Golo and K2 getting on amazingly well together.

976.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You