Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Would rather we show some faith in Timori if can't get this guy. I mean sure he's done well in Italy for the past season, but Timori has shown he can be relied upon. He may be young, but what does that matter if he's capable. 

Why not Christensen. He played consistently and regularly in the Bundesliga last season, hell if we're doomed to go in with Terry & Cahill, eventually welcoming back Zouma, why not have him as a back up and eventual replacement of one of Terry/Cahill. 

It's a fool's dream though, we'll probably keep Hector as backup. 

What's worse is that Alderweireld and Meunier could have been had for 20 million pounds or less which would have made the defense much better. Now we're looking out at missing out on a defender for 40 million + and looking at having Terry,Cahill, and Ivanovic on the back line. 

33 minutes ago, LukakutoStamford said:

What's worse is that Alderweireld and Meunier could have been had for 20 million pounds or less which would have made the defense much better. Now we're looking out at missing out on a defender for 40 million + and looking at having Terry,Cahill, and Ivanovic on the back line. 

Spurs will never sell him. He's too important for them.

And we should just swallow our mistakes and recall Christensen. 

It ain't over until DiMarzio kills it. All these news outlets that are being cited here, for the most part, are mediocre sources who would never get the jump on someone like DiMarzio.

What I'm assuming is going on here is they've caught wind of the fact that Napoli have offered him a contract. They are using that information to try and get a jump and upping their click bait.

Here's where I think this is at. Napoli have put an offer on the table (perhaps with a release clause for next year) and over the next couple days he will mull it over and make a decision. We have all heard in the past that he wants a move and I don't think this will change much now that Napoli have tabled a counter offer.

I say this thing is still 50/50 

12 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

It ain't over until DiMarzio kills it. All these news outlets that are being cited here, for the most part, are mediocre sources who would never get the jump on someone like DiMarzio.

What I'm assuming is going on here is they've caught wind of the fact that Napoli have offered him a contract. They are using that information to try and get a jump and upping their click bait.

Here's where I think this is at. Napoli have put an offer on the table (perhaps with a release clause for next year) and over the next couple days he will mull it over and make a decision. We have all heard in the past that he wants a move and I don't think this will change much now that Napoli have tabled a counter offer.

I say this thing is still 50/50 

This seems like a measured, reasonable analysis.

Where am I?

7 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Fuk Napoli, Fuk the Board. Clubs been a joke since Ron left.

The real joke is a guy who can say this still supports the club and shows up on message boards daily.  The joke isn't on you, it is you!

When the hell did this lad become "world class", can I ask? Never heard of him before this season, now all of a sudden he's blown up. At 25 years old it seems odd his name hasn't been touted around before now considering the market for defenders isn't huge. I hope he isn't another Mangala or Otamendi - rated highly after one season and then looks average in the Premier League. 

55 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Spurs will never sell him. He's too important for them.

And we should just swallow our mistakes and recall Christensen. 

we can't he is on a 2 year loan... why do so many people forget this?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You