Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes
Followers 3

Crazy to think Koulibaly has really only had one standout season. Still hope this deal gets done before the deadline, because we need all the CBs we can get. 

Imagine, signing Koulibaly and Stefan De Vrij from Lazio. Wow. And then I turned off my PS4. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Koulibaly will play football in a team this season #CFC

Jesus, this forum makes me want to barf at times. A reliable source reports we've made contacts. No reaction.   Shit source says EVERTON will outbid us for him and everyone starts moaning. Y

You should turn off your bluetooth you will conserve more battery power.

Posted Images

Don't wanna sound pessimistic but almost the same thing happened with Nainggolan. We fucked around so much that Juve came in and bought Pjanic which gave Roma the privilege to not need money for Nainggolan. Could the same happen with Napoli and Albiol leaving which might cause Koulibaly to stay? I hope not. I hope Koulibaly's departure more has to do with him wanting to leave. 

Don't worry guys, they bought a defender from Empoli(If I'm not wrong) for Albiol's spot. Tomorrow morning I expect KK to hang in his transfer request and make the things not so complicated as Conte said.

Didnt we already bid €45m like 3 times already :middlefinger:

Yes. But it might seem like Napoli have given up and they now have a final asking price. Club launches another bid of 45m(+) and he's ours (FINALLY).

And after that, please, let us find a new, good left-back so that Azpillicueta can move to the right. Then our defence will be miles better than it is now.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Yes. But it might seem like Napoli have given up and they now have a final asking price. Club launches another bid of 45m(+) and he's ours (FINALLY).

And after that, please, let us find a new, good left-back so that Azpillicueta can move to the right. Then our defence will be miles better than it is now.

I sure hope you're right

Wow Ruudi you change like the weather! One minute Everton is gonna beat us to him, the next we will sign him, then he's gonna stay at Napoli, now he's ours again?

Lol. Ikr. I don't follow most reports anymore because of the massive bullshit "reporters", spread on Twitter and the internet. So yeah, you won't see me telling you again that Everton of all names are beating us to him. [emoji6]

I know its a bitch and it winds the fuck up out of us but you cant really blame them to drag their heels waiting for replacement or for K2 to change his mind and want to stay. But lets hope that he really does want the move cause I'd much rather have lads that WANT to come play for us than mope round the pitch with their chin rubbing the floor and hands on their hips killing time. Lets hope he teams up well with Happy and N'Golo. Yeah I know - IF HE COMES!!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

Given that Cesar is much better defensively on the left, is it currently worth risking jeopardising the one bit of solidly we have in defense? (No guarantee Kalidou will hit ground running).

• Like 1

That's It! :middlefinger:

13886397_10207271657578222_5135408321236498254_n.jpg

That's what? Stop knee jerking mate, it pains me to watch you like this my friend lol. It's not over this saga, try to take these info with a pinch of salt and you will be a much happier person. ;) "Hearing" is an uncertain expression and even if it's true maybe we will submit a new bid who knows.

48 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

That's what? Stop knee jerking mate, it pains me to watch you like this my friend lol. It's not over this saga, try to take these info with a pinch of salt and you will be a much happier person. ;) "Hearing" is an uncertain expression and even if it's true maybe we will submit a new bid who knows.

I'm ok... :D