Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

27 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Well, Gianluca Di Marzio just wrote that Torino proposed an offer to Celtic for Simunic, centre-back.

You probably know what that means.

Here's an article http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/torino-offerta-per-simunovic-del-celtic/

It's now full chain reaction. Simunic to Torino, Maksimovic to Napoli, Koulibaly to Chelsea.

That's probably why his agent saying we will announced in two or three days where koulibaly going 

Chelsea target Kalidou Koulibaly’s future ‘to be resolved this week’

Napoli rejected £42.5m offer for Senegal defender this week 
 Agent: ‘We will be able to announce something in the next few days’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/10/chelsea-target-kalidou-koulibalys-future-to-be-resolved-this-week

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Chelsea target Kalidou Koulibaly’s future ‘to be resolved this week’

Napoli rejected £42.5m offer for Senegal defender this week 
 Agent: ‘We will be able to announce something in the next few days’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/10/chelsea-target-kalidou-koulibalys-future-to-be-resolved-this-week

Thank God this koulibaly saga was putting years on me 

53 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Well, Gianluca Di Marzio just wrote that Torino proposed an offer to Celtic for Simunic, centre-back.

Here's an article http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/torino-offerta-per-simunovic-del-celtic/

It's now full chain reaction. Simunic to Torino, Maksimovic to Napoli, Koulibaly to Chelsea.

Interesting... It might actually happen...

Im this close to signing out for good.

Im all for criticism and partial to doing that myself, but the deep ridden agendas some people have on here is getting too much, literally any excuse to slag the club off they pounce on.

Don't do it man, your posts as well as The Skipper's are what keeping me sane all these time.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Im this close to signing out for good.

Im all for criticism and partial to doing that myself, but the deep ridden agendas some people have on here is getting too much, literally any excuse to slag the club off they pounce on.

It's just the excitement of preseason. Last season we were really shit for long periods and I didn't even post that much here. I've been on this board a long while and really don't have that many posts. I've been watching the team for a long time (since 2003 when Abramovich first came) and if it gets really unbearable this season (i.e. we buy Lukaku) I'll just turn the television off and excuse myself from this forum as well. I feel there are things about the team and the modern game that are very upsetting and I feel that there are people on every team's forum who support teams at all costs just so they can brag that they are 'true' supporters. I feel that what makes this forum really unique is we can all voice our criticisms unlike places like Redcafe, RAWK or BlueMoon where every criticizing get censured for being a windup, or being a rag in disguise etc. 

1 hour ago, nono said:

It's just the excitement of preseason. Last season we were really shit for long periods and I didn't even post that much here. I've been on this board a long while and really don't have that many posts. I've been watching the team for a long time (since 2003 when Abramovich first came) and if it gets really unbearable this season (i.e. we buy Lukaku) I'll just turn the television off and excuse myself from this forum as well. I feel there are things about the team and the modern game that are very upsetting and I feel that there are people on every team's forum who support teams at all costs just so they can brag that they are 'true' supporters. I feel that what makes this forum really unique is we can all voice our criticisms unlike places like Redcafe, RAWK or BlueMoon where every criticizing get censured for being a windup, or being a rag in disguise etc. 

That last bit has a lot to do with football culture in Europe (or, N. Europe, or England specifically) from what I've seen.  Utterly ridiculous. I didn't avoid organized religion just to become a football fan and endure the same B.S.

I also have difficulty watching football these days, so I have plenty of other stuff to do in my spare time.  

And yes, we're all desperate to see a good Chelsea side again that can control matches with speed, physicality and skill despite the "parity" in the Premier League and the crazy spending across the football world. That 04/05 season seems a lifetime ago for me personally.

3 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

That last bit has a lot to do with football culture in Europe (or, N. Europe, or England specifically) from what I've seen.  Utterly ridiculous. I didn't avoid organized religion just to become a football fan and endure the same B.S.

I also have difficulty watching football these days, so I have plenty of other stuff to do in my spare time.  

And yes, we're all desperate to see a good Chelsea side again that can control matches with speed, physicality and skill despite the "parity" in the Premier League and the crazy spending across the football world.

I don't really feel that strongly about the club any more as i did when Robben first made his debut. That was a different time and for some reason just more pleasant memories with Robben and Duff attacking down the wings. I was happy when Conte was first appointed but then we haven't cleared out the deadwood in the team, haven't signed any defenders, and keep getting linked with Lukaku which has me negative and antsy these past few days though I'll dial it back now. No use ruining the experience of other members on here. 

23 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

And yes, we're all desperate to see a good Chelsea side again that can control matches with speed, physicality and skill despite the "parity" in the Premier League and the crazy spending across the football world. That 04/05 season seems a lifetime ago for me personally.

I'm sure it bothers most of us here as much as it bothers you. Nobody wants to see our beloved club fail. I can be honest and say that sometimes when I think about Chelsea's situation it brings down my mood a little bit for like a few minutes. But that is as far as it goes, it's just football and life goes on.

As fans we can only support the team starting against West Ham and hope for the best.

And more importantly:

post-30371-I-suggest-you-stop-whining-li

9 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Well i hope celtic makes an offer for their replacement soon then ! ^_^ please someone just sell ! :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You