Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

this guy better be good for Conte's sake.  talk about an awful club to haggle with (Napoli). 

in the midst of what's wrong at Chelsea, you have to wonder how much energy is being devoted to this one signing, with this pain-in-the-ass Italian club in the way.  good decisions?

22 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

Have you ever seen Stones play and then seen Koulibaly play? If you did, you wouldn't be making this post. 

Also, I wouldn't be calling a 25 year old a 'kid'

But you missed my point. What I replied to was the money factor and what seem to see as "reasonable" or whatever. It doesn't matter who it is, the fact that we didn't attempt to go for Stones who Everton let leave without issue who is about £7m more than what we've bid for Koulibaly baffles me. When one was so ready to go, not to mention we would've been in pole position after last season's theatrics with Everton & Stones. 

I'm sure at some point Napoli will be more willing to sell, but if it doesn't happen this summer then once again the board wasted everyone's time (more specifically those in management of the team) by not going for any alternatives in that time.

8 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

You don't have to pay attention if you think it's bullshit, you know...

nonono, he is a known bullshitter. You shouldn't give these liars attention. Its like quoting Tancredi or indy as a source.

Its not about me its others who read it & believe it because they don't know about the past BS from that guy. 

2 minutes ago, Diego said:

nonono, he is a known bullshitter. You shouldn't give these liars attention. Its like quoting Tancredi or indy as a source.

Its not about me its others who read it & believe it because they don't know about the past BS from that guy. 

Pm me some examples from him...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You