Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

54 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

If only they can sort out a deal with Italy's Daniel Levy..............

This Dilaurentiis guy is so annoying! What kind of a chairman falls out with his team's players like that.

Higuain said that one reason he left was that Dilaurentiis was too annoying to stay with another minute :D

If we only make one more signing this season this is the one I would want. Koulilbaly is a fantastic player in a position we are struggling in. Why would our board not be pushing this one through???

24 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

This Dilaurentiis guy is so annoying! What kind of a chairman falls out with his team's players like that.

Higuain said that one reason he left was that Dilaurentiis was too annoying to stay with another minute :D

De Laurentiis' rebuttal was pretty damning, to be fair.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/07/29/26049152/de-laurentiis-if-higuain-hates-me-hes-either-a-liar-or-an

1 minute ago, The Chels said:

I'm pretty sure Higuain said that because Dilaurentiis said he "betrayed" Napoli by leaving. They sold him for 76 million!!! If anything he did them a huge favor

34 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nrz6Pzh.gif

I'm wondering like if we get this lad and a good LB Plus we get Lukaku and Diego stays, hes happy, Bats is getting playing time. Just WTF some of us gonna moan about?

If we can deliver koulibaly and Rodriguez I would be one happy man :D 

38 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nrz6Pzh.gif

I'm wondering like if we get this lad and a good LB Plus we get Lukaku and Diego stays, hes happy, Bats is getting playing time. Just WTF some of us gonna moan about?

Doesnt really seem like we're going after a LB though, tbh <_<

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we can deliver koulibaly and Rodriguez I would be one happy man :D 

Rodríguez seems like slow to me. 

I don't feel it but hey anything at this point is better then nothing. 

If it don't work out we can always ship them out like baba..... 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Rodríguez seems like slow to me. 

I don't feel it but hey anything at this point is better then nothing. 

If it don't work out we can always ship them out like baba..... 

You're correct Rodriguez is overrated as fuck and is a defensive liability. Don't want him anywhere near here.

Kalidou Koulibaly has told Napoli that, right now, he doesn’t intend to sign a new contract, as #Chelsea make a new bid. [Calciomercato]

#Chelsea’s new bid for Koulibaly is between €37m & €40m + bonuses. They have offered the player a €3.75m five-year contract. [Calciomercato]

Napoli are against Kalidou Koulibaly’s departure, but #Chelsea’s newest bid is said to be good enough for them to consider. [Calciomercato]

1 minute ago, El P. said:

Haven't we offer a 45 mil. euros already, in our previous bid? 40 < 45, right? Or I am missing something.

The media just like to pull numbers out of their arses. 

Just look at the pogba saga, at one point it was reported that Man Utd were going to pay up to £110m now im seeing its going to be £89m 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You