Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes
Followers 3

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Mustafi? Stones? Maksimovic? Lindelof? If we end up with any of those names are defense will not improve from last year

You must joking with Mustafi :D We are doing exactly what we did last year...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the Koulibaly will play football in a team this season #CFC

Jesus, this forum makes me want to barf at times. A reliable source reports we've made contacts. No reaction.   Shit source says EVERTON will outbid us for him and everyone starts moaning. Y

You should turn off your bluetooth you will conserve more battery power.

Posted Images

Just now, Last Sicarius said:

You must joking with Mustafi :D We are doing exactly what we did last year...

I don't rate him at all in fact I don't rate any defenders that come out of the Spanish league. England is a different animal you need a high level of physicality to play here.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Anybody got a link to that article ?

http://www.faceoffootball.com/2016/08/02/koulibaly-chelsea/

If you click on Gazzetta dello sports in the article it will take you to a screenshot of a newspaper article in Italian that , according to thefaceoffootball article says we've put in a bid of 45 million euros or £38 million and are confident in getting him.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

http://www.faceoffootball.com/2016/08/02/koulibaly-chelsea/

If you click on Gazzetta dello sports in the article it will take you to a screenshot of a newspaper article in Italian that , according to thefaceoffootball article says we've put in a bid of 45 million euros or £38 million and are confident in getting him.

Great, thanks

• Like 1

Well napoli haven't rejected the £38m bid yet so It must be a good sign lads :D the reason I think there's a hold up is because Napoli are looking a replacement 

This koulibaly saga is going to put me in Arkham Asylum my heads fried with this summer transfer window 

• Like 3

If we didn't have an incompetent board we would have tried to sign him months ago when 40mil seemed a great deal.The longer we take the more hesitant Napoli will be to sell. I dont understand how a billion dollar business can be run by such peasants.

• Like 1
  • David Amoyal Retweeted ChelseaFC Fan base

Napoli doesn't need money after Higuain's sale, they want to find an adequate replacement first

ChelseaFC Fan base @CFC_Trueblues
    @DavidAmoyal why are Napoli taking so long to make a decision on our bid for Koulibaly??

scenes when we sign him on the last day + he takes 2 months of training before being fit enough to slide into the XI

• Like 1