Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

I have still yet to make a full decision on Tammy. There are some things he does really well but there are others he is still poor at. For instance, last night he should've run to the near post for Dave's cross but for some reason checked his run. Further, he isn't that clinical. That said, he plays in the hardest position on the pitch, is still only 22 and has done a good job this season given the circumstances, so that deserves a lot of credit. Further, both Drogba and Costa where both still in development at those ages so I do feel some of the criticism held against him is a little unfair at times. 

Still a but of a bumbling player who rarely seems to have enough balance but that left foot finish yesterday impressed me.

I'd imagine he may develop to have more control of his body, but at times his finishing as looked rather good this season. He scores difficult goals whilst missing easy ones, he may improve.

I'm more open to his future here than I was at the beginning, just probably not as a starter

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I love Tammy, I think he could easily bag 12-15 goals a season in the right role. Not convinced on him being the main number 9 but to be honest Willian/Pedro/Cho. even Puli are not really dishing out a million assists a year. I just think he needs to improve his composure, some of what I see is so damn clumsy all the time lol. Come on Tammy. Finish the season strong. 

I want to give Abraham a bit of a leeway because of the injury problems he has had this season but good god, every time the ball comes to him, it often bounces around and he struggles to control it properly and by the time he does, the opposition is already well equipped to deal with him. If this is his response to facing competition from Werner, then well, he's gonna be enjoying the bench a lot next season. 

And just recently many on here were putting him in our starting 11 next season even with Timo and Hakim... Some even with Kai :lol::lol:

Some complained when we were linked with Mertens that Frank is going to destroy his career :lol:

We should just use that crazy tax on English players and sell him to Palace or Watford for +40m... Maybe even 50m...

He is nowhere near Giroud.

Timo, Kai and Giroud we dont need him.

38 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

And just recently many on here were putting him in our starting 11 next season even with Timo and Hakim... Some even with Kai :lol::lol:

Some complained when we were linked with Mertens that Frank is going to destroy his career :lol:

We should just use that crazy tax on English players and sell him to Palace or Watford for +40m... Maybe even 50m...

He is nowhere near Giroud.

Timo, Kai and Giroud we dont need him.

Agree 100%. Now is the time to take advantage of his stats and fool some clubs into paying 40m or even more.And I have no doubt that there will be such clubs. 

He is just not good enough for Chelsea but I'm afraid Lampard likes him too much.