Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We aren't all craving attention. Team winning is all I care about as mentioned in THIS thread.

Once again, speak up in May. emoji1360.png

A lot of other things were also mentioned in THIS thread before Tammy started scoring. I say "scoring' purposely instead of playing because he played darn well in those 2 games he did not score 

As for craving attention, want me to dig up some of your gems after the pool game . Don't take the moral high ground when you have none. Accept that the kid is bloody good, which you did not see coming 

Also, I will speak up Everytime Tammy makes you and a bunch of others look like a genius. 

A lot of other things were also mentioned in THIS thread before Tammy started scoring. I say "scoring' purposely instead of playing because he played darn well in those 2 games he did not score 
As for craving attention, want me to dig up some of your gems after the pool game . Don't take the moral high ground when you have none. Accept that the kid is bloody good, which you did not see coming 
Also, I will speak up Everytime Tammy makes you and a bunch of others look like a genius. 
Being called out for Kovacic not enough? [emoji1]

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Being called out for Kovacic not enough? emoji1.png

A drowning person using a matchstick to keep himself afloat. 😂

Care to tell me when my last post about kovacic was? Also, does not seem like he is the best CM in the league or the highest scoring cm. 

Which Tammy clearly is. Just the top scorer in the league. Read it and weep, genius. 😅

A drowning person using a matchstick to keep himself afloat. [emoji23]
Care to tell me when my last post about kovacic was? Also, does not seem like he is the best CM in the league or the highest scoring cm. 
Which Tammy clearly is. Just the top scorer in the league. Read it and weep, genius. [emoji28]
You were called out, simple.

Anyway, go back to insulting people because you can't get a point across.

Just now, LAM09 said:

You were called out, simple.

Anyway, go back to insulting people because you can't get a point across.

Better than insulting players who you clearly don't have any idea about 😂

I was "called out", you have been "found out". So give it a rest. 

Only thing I am concerned about is if the goals dry up, which may happen as Tammy is still young. His general player is decent but it is far from perfect. If Costa didnt score he was still able to occupy a defence for instance with his physique and clever movement. Drogba could occupy the CBs with his physique when not scoring etc. Good start and goal return from Tammy so far though, he and Mount have shown they can do it at this level but it is still early doors too we need to give these guys and Tomori the time to continue to grow at their own pace. 

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That third goal was prime Torres esque. 

I knew he'd score a respectable amount of goals but I genuinely didn't expect the quality of link up play he's shown so far.

His third today, along with the winner against Norwich, were goals I had no idea he would be capable of producing. Always looked a tap in merchant in the Championship. 

We still haven't played cup games or Champions league games, and he's already on 7 goals. He could potentially end up the season 20+