Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed
Followers 6

3 hours ago, ja1 said:

Abraham showed some good hold up play and work rate that I've rarely seen from as young a striker, as him, I'm impressed.

How did Baker and Nate play?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need to sign Jesus Navas and we will have some holy squad

Bristol City fan here.  Well, what can i say, the bloke can't stop scoring. Compared to Jonathon Kodjia, who we just sold for 15 million, he's on a different level. He's stupidly strong, quick, a

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

How did Baker and Nate play?

Chalobah was good, played some lovely balls and made important tackles edge of the box. Baker one of the quieter ones but in first half especially better than vs Sweden

• Like 1

Best move for him. Swansea play the best football out of all the clubs wanting him. Also assuming Llorente stays, he will compete with him and sometimes even partner him. Llorente is not mobile enough to start every game so Tammy will defo start a lot of games and with Clement being manager and former Chelsea coach, must be an additional bonus for Tammy. Hope all goes well down there but as soon as I heard Swansea was interested I thought this would be his best option.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-tammy-abraham-and-dominic-solanke-show-blues-are-happy-to-play-without-a3570456.html

Didn't know really where to put this article but I thought it was a good piece. I really hope Tammy makes it here though, call that wishful thinking.

• Like 1

#Chelsea urged Swansea-bound Tammy Abraham to snub Newcastle because they were concerned about the city's famous nightlife. [Mirror]

TV dramas and drunken antics in the city’s Bigg Market & Quayside has seen #Chelsea advise Tammy Abraham against joining Newcastle. [Mirror]

#Chelsea were worried that a city famed for its nights out would prove to be too much of a goldfish bowl for Tammy Abraham. [Mirror]

On 25.6.2017 at 9:53 AM, xPetrCechx said:

#Chelsea urged Swansea-bound Tammy Abraham to snub Newcastle because they were concerned about the city's famous nightlife. [Mirror]

TV dramas and drunken antics in the city’s Bigg Market & Quayside has seen #Chelsea advise Tammy Abraham against joining Newcastle. [Mirror]

#Chelsea were worried that a city famed for its nights out would prove to be too much of a goldfish bowl for Tammy Abraham. [Mirror]

the story goes on

http://www.squawka.com/news/tammy-abrahams-decision-to-join-swansea-over-newcastle-labelled-as-pathetic-by-ex-magpies-striker/964017

The only thing pathetic is that bitter guy putting his foot in a 19 year for not joining his old club obviously after not even having understood Tammy's reasons to do so. What a dumb turd. 

IMO Swansea is a better club for youth development than Newcastle which is why I am fully behind that decision. I hope he will have a great spell. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

the story goes on

http://www.squawka.com/news/tammy-abrahams-decision-to-join-swansea-over-newcastle-labelled-as-pathetic-by-ex-magpies-striker/964017

The only thing pathetic is that bitter guy putting his foot in a 19 year for not joining his old club obviously after not even having understood Tammy's reasons to do so. What a dumb turd. 

IMO Swansea is a better club for youth development than Newcastle which is why I am fully behind that decision. I hope he will have a great spell. 

He is so delusional about Newcastle, speaking as if they are a PL power? Like buddy you were just relegated and are coming back into the PL this year?  

"It's obvious to any outside that Newcastle is one of the top few clubs in the country" :lol:

• Like 1
Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Tammy's Just put England 2-1 up in the U21 Euros semi-final against Germany. Early second half.

beat me to it.

typical Tammy goal. the assist from will hughes was quality tho. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I honestly think he's ready for our first team. Play him up top with Batshuayi while Hazard is out and see how he goes.

I honestly don't. Apart from his goal yesterday he did nothing for his team apart from missing a free header early on. Don't get me wrong, the opposition was decent and marked him tightly but this was no vintage German defence like the one that won the u21 em in 2009 and still they completely shut him out. I think he needs at least two more seasons out on loan to be anywhere near squad player material for us. Atm I doubt he will start over Llorente. That is no shame though, he is only 19 and has plenty of time to learn. But thinking that he is ready to start for us is delusional. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I honestly don't. Apart from his goal yesterday he did nothing for his team apart from missing a free header early on. Don't get me wrong, the opposition was decent and marked him tightly but this was no vintage German defence like the one that won the u21 em in 2009 and still they completely shut him out. I think he needs at least two more seasons out on loan to be anywhere near squad player material for us. Atm I doubt he will start over Llorente. That is no shame though, he is only 19 and has plenty of time to learn. But thinking that he is ready to start for us is delusional. 

To be fair he was isolated for the majority of the match as England were out-played and had to put 10 behind the ball for most of the match.

But I do agree that he's a limited player out of no fault of his own. I hope he proves me wrong but he seems like a decent mid/lower table striker who just doesn't have that extra bit of quality to play at the highest level. 

• Jase changed the title to Tammy Abraham