Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

9. Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed
Followers 6

With the right tutoring we could turn this kid into the next Lineker or Inzaghi or van Nistelrooy he has similar style to them three football legends 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need to sign Jesus Navas and we will have some holy squad

I thought he was sensational today, couldn't help but smile when he scored the opener. If he can carry this on and we get our new striker signing right we could wind up with our best pair of forw

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, the wes said:

With the right tutoring we could turn this kid into the next Lineker or Inzaghi or van Nistelrooy he has similar style to them three football legends 

Such players are sadly outdated in modern football.

• Like 2
Just now, BlueLyon said:

Such players are sadly outdated in modern football.

Says who? I would give my left reebok workout to have Van Nistlerooy in our team now. Beast of a striker. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Says who? I would give my left reebok workout to have Van Nistlerooy in our team now. Beast of a striker. 

Rvn was a great striker but today I would take versatile striker over poacher anyday of the week.

Much like you need ballplaying CBs today, same is with strikers. Unless you want to play sunday league football every game. 

All top teams Real, Barca, bayern, city, psg, etc have ballplaying strikers instead of poachers. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Rvn was a great striker but today I would take versatile striker over poacher anyday of the week.

Much like you need ballplaying CBs today, same is with strikers. Unless you want to play sunday league football every game. 

All top teams Real, Barca, bayern, city, psg, etc have ballplaying strikers instead of poachers. 

Ball playing striker and poacher striker can make a nice wee combo if u play with two strikers tho

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, the wes said:

Ball playing striker and poacher striker can make a nice wee combo if u play with two strikers tho

True that. 

However to play two upfront, your midfield and defense has to be pretty good.