Followers 6

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need to sign Jesus Navas and we will have some holy squad

I thought he was sensational today, couldn't help but smile when he scored the opener. If he can carry this on and we get our new striker signing right we could wind up with our best pair of forw

Posted Images

He could score another 50 this season and he will not get a shot next season. He's just in a long line of Chelsea kids who will strive to play but whilst cash is so prominent in the game, and to cover deficiencies we will always buy rather than try.

• Like 3

Another goal. This guy is a serious talent. Already into double figures at age of 18 in a very difficult league. Goal after goal. Always been a big fan of his. Deserved his long overdue England U21 call up.

• Like 3

I know we keep saying what happens "when" he slows down on the scoring front, but I seriously didn't expect him to continue scoring/assisting like this. I mean I am reluctant when saying this, but hopefully people won't start shitting on him when he inevitably does go on a goal drought. He has already proved (to me at least) he can cut it as a professional striker. I think he has nearly everything to become a top striker, and at 18 he has a ridiculous amount of time to improve too. His latest goal just shows how hard he wants to work and how much of a poacher he really is; he's very alert to any opportunity to score which is fantastic for his age. 

On 2. 10. 2016 at 3:40 PM, MefiX19 said:

we need to sign Jesus Navas and we will have some holy squad

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Should've gone for Gabriel Jesus ;)

HOLY KEY

Another one

He has been excellent..I hope he continues his fine form after international break.