Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

9. Tammy Abraham


Captain Ahmed
 Share
Followers 6

Recommended Posts

Fabregas, the best passer I have seen at this club, but take nothing away from Costa - many of those outstanding passes he still had work to do to get the goals, often times he did it brilliantly. Tammy, with prime Hazard and Fabregas, would have quite a few more goals I reckon.
Costa scored 20 goals with prime Hazard and prime Cesc in PL in his first Season.

Costa only scored 12 goals with a out of shape Hazard and a inconsistent Cesc in his second Season.

Costa than scored again 20 goals under Conte with a prime Hazard and Cesc.

Tammy has scored 11 without prime Hazard and Cesc and Tammy has still half Season to go. Tammy only received one Fabrepass this season and that was from Jorgi and he scored. People make it out that Chelsea is this World class Creative Team where Tammy has to score 50 goals a Season...
He is only 9 goals away from Costa and Costa had Way better players.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need to sign Jesus Navas and we will have some holy squad

I thought he was sensational today, couldn't help but smile when he scored the opener. If he can carry this on and we get our new striker signing right we could wind up with our best pair of forw

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Costa scored 20 goals with prime Hazard and prime Cesc in PL in his first Season.

Costa only scored 12 goals with a out of shape Hazard and a inconsistent Cesc in his second Season.

Costa than scored again 20 goals under Conte with a prime Hazard and Cesc.

Tammy has scored 11 without prime Hazard and Cesc and Tammy has still half Season to go. Tammy only received one Fabrepass this season and that was from Jorgi and he scored. People make it out that Chelsea is this World class Creative Team where Tammy has to score 50 goals a Season...
He is only 9 goals away from Costa and Costa had Way better players.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

Costa was doing more than just scoring, he was a fucking tank. That pass to Willian in the City game was incredible, not even comparable with Tammy, I'd be shocked if he reaches 15 by the end of the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Costa scored 20 goals with prime Hazard and prime Cesc in PL in his first Season.

Costa only scored 12 goals with a out of shape Hazard and a inconsistent Cesc in his second Season.

Costa than scored again 20 goals under Conte with a prime Hazard and Cesc.
 

To be fair Diego scored a lot of goals out of nowhere. 

If you watch all of his goals you'll also see Willian, Oscar, Ivanovic assisted him many goals as well, probably same as Hazard. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nicco said:

Goals in the last six matches 1.

IF Abraham goes 23 league games (he has went 4 in a row without a goals, and there are 19 games left) and only scores zero to 3 goals (which is what you are claiming will happen or you will be shocked)

we are FUCKED

forget top 4

forget top 7 more than likely

unless we bring in a huge goal scorer in January, which is not likely at all

0 to 3 goals in 23 games after 11 in the first 18 would be a historic collapse in form

I see an extremely small chance of that happening

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 2:06 AM, Jason said:

Can't fault Abraham for his effort and I know he's still young but in the final third, he really leaves a lot to be desired. Poor touches, not enough composure, not enough quality when we really need those qualities.

Despite his goal today, I still maintained what I said above. Thank god for Mustafi!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

So he should be sent back to championship? 😂😂😂 Some people on here are just fucking trolls.

Scored a fucking winner. 12 PL goals. And people are saying that a comment of "championship level striker" is gonna age well for Tammy. 

Ridiculous. Don't even know why some people "support" the club when all they do is spew vile hatred on the club and almost every player. Unbelievable

To be honest I made that post before he scored but yeah outside the goal he was beyond shit, massively need an upgrade with his guy just squad rotation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicco said:

To be honest I made that post before he scored but yeah outside the goal he was beyond shit, massively need an upgrade with his guy just squad rotation.

Ummm. Football matches are for 90 minutes + extra time as far as I remember. But just shows the mentality and knee jerk of the "fans" on here.

So a 12 PL goals in half a season striker of 22, age is squad rotation at best. 😂😂😂

Also, I like this. His hold up play was brilliant against United in our 4-0 loss, and the super cup against Liverpool. But he could not convert his chances so he was a "championship level striker". Today he got the bloody winner in a London derby away to arsenal and he is still "beyond shit".

Seriously dude, why even support the club. All I see you do is bitch and moan about every fucking single player. I mean it must be hard supporting a club when you hate the guts of the whole squad. 

Just ridiculous. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Ummm. Football matches are for 90 minutes + extra time as far as I remember. But just shows the mentality and knee jerk of the "fans" on here.

So a 12 PL goals in half a season striker of 22, age is squad rotation at best. 😂😂😂

Also, I like this. His hold up play was brilliant against United in our 4-0 loss, and the super cup against Liverpool. But he could not convert his chances so he was a "championship level striker". Today he got the bloody winner in a London derby away to arsenal and he is still "beyond shit".

Seriously dude, why even support the club. All I see you do is bitch and moan about every fucking single player. I mean it must be hard supporting a club when you hate the guts of the whole squad. 

Just ridiculous. 

Everyone on this entire board can tell he was shit the entire match, just read the live commentary, rotation at best and no matter you're fantasies won't change that truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicco said:

Everyone on this entire board can tell he was shit the entire match, just read the live commentary, rotation at best and no matter you're fantasies won't change that truth.

My fantasy is 12 PL goals in 20 freaking games, and no matter how much you talk out of your ass, none of that is going to change either. Get that?

12 PL goals. 3rd highest top scorer. Ahead of kun fucking aguero. Understand that? Digest that. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1905didierblue said:

My fantasy is 12 PL goals in 20 freaking games, and no matter how much you talk out of your ass, none of that is going to change either. Get that?

12 PL goals. 3rd highest top scorer. Ahead of kun fucking aguero. Understand that? Digest that. 

Even Ings has 12 I guess he should be a starter here as well going by your logic. Learn to disagree with others without getting upset mate, every single poster on this board is here to support the club in it's own way or view that doesn't mean we don't all want whats best for the club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicco said:

Even Ings has 12 I guess he should be a starter here as well going by your logic. Learn to disagree with others without getting upset mate, every single poster on this board is here to support the club in it's own way or view that doesn't mean we don't all want whats best for the club.

Ings has not done for CFC, right? He is doing it for soton. Last time I checked, Tammy did have 29 goals in championship. Even had a handful playing for Swansea at an age of 18/19 in the PL. 

So my logic dictates : if a current player of the club is the 3rd highest PL scorer, not after a handful of games, but more than half a season, then he is worth far more than a squad player. Specially when he is 22 years old, has no decent back up because even if you are aguero, you will go through a dry spell and would want someone to pick up your slack. 

Understand the meaning of the word "support". Bitching, cribning and moaning about 20 players of the 25 available to us is not "supporting". If you want what's best for the club, then support the players currently doing their best and exceeding expectations for the club. No one here predicted Tammy would have such a season, that he would be 3rd top scorer. And yet you have the gall of saying, "just a squad rotation player". Shameful. What's worse is you can't even wait till the game has actually ended to take the piss on the players.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...