Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

Fucking disgrace social media needs to do more to stop this from happening 

It is a massive problem, agreed. So glad to see him stand up against the racist cunts. Sterling so won me over the way he has fought back too.

55 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Very good player analysis of Tammy. I know that most of Chelsea Fans will not agree, but it is on point

It’s not an analysis, but a fan video.

It handpicks specific plays depicting his most glaring deficiencies as strengths. His holdup play is nonexistent. He loses most disputes in the air with his back to the defender, which is evident when contrasting with giroud who wins most of them (his strength).

tammy has qualities esp finishing, obviously, but he’s not there yet even as a limited striker. He has long ways to go to become a good player, let alone great.

It’s not an analysis, but a fan video.

It handpicks specific plays depicting his most glaring deficiencies as strengths. His holdup play is nonexistent. He loses most disputes in the air with his back to the defender, which is evident when contrasting with giroud who wins most of them (his strength).

tammy has qualities esp finishing, obviously, but he’s not there yet even as a limited striker. He has long ways to go to become a good player, let alone great.

You're just a hater. [emoji6]

On 03/09/2019 at 6:11 AM, 1905didierblue said:

Wolves were in the championship just a season ago, so hardly a metric. I will only consider him a decent striker if he scores a hat-trick against each of the top6 competitor. Nothing else.

like Drogba and Costa did? how many top strikers have we had that scored hat trick against all the top 6? some strange targets there. its no coincidence that our highest that our highest score lines have been against sides like Wigan, Vill and Sunderland, when we had Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Kalou and Sturbridge. Give this boy a chance and enjoy the transition. he's already scored more EPL goals than Morata, Hiquan and Giroud individually did last season and we are in September.

23 minutes ago, y10edn said:

like Drogba and Costa did? how many top strikers have we had that scored hat trick against all the top 6? some strange targets there. its no coincidence that our highest that our highest score lines have been against sides like Wigan, Vill and Sunderland, when we had Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Kalou and Sturbridge. Give this boy a chance and enjoy the transition. he's already scored more EPL goals than Morata, Hiquan and Giroud individually did last season and we are in September.

Mate, it was a sarcastic comment from my side. I thought it was obvious.

Man, every time Tammy scores, you must cry yourself to bed. [emoji23][emoji23]
No issue, I am sure michy will start against the league 1s in Carling / fa cup
We aren't all craving attention. Team winning is all I care about as mentioned in THIS thread.

Once again, speak up in May. [emoji1360]