Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/245294-their-striker/&page=1

Sounds promising. He always looked a handful for our youth team but you never know if that's just youth football & whether it will translate to the seniors.

Damn, they're going gaga over him. Would love to re-watch this match. Any chance there is a way to find this match for download?

I just think his scoring run is unsustainable at the moment. I want to see more varied finishes before we start declaring he's a future star.

Wish I could watch a full match to watch his all round game.

Yeah, don't think anyone expects him to keep this up.

If you just want to see the types of finishes, he's capable of, you can check his highlights from the Chelsea youth games. He's definitely capable of more than just tap-ins.

It's his all around game is what I'm looking to assess because that's what he needs make it at Chelsea. This is where Bamford was poor even though he was scoring a lot as well.

Agree that his all round isnt great but he could make a living out of being a poacher at us. We've been crying out for a Striker that literally stays in the box putting away tap in's etc for years. Costa did it to great effect at the start of his first season before starting to emulate hazard attempting crazy runs out wide.

14 hours ago, The Skipper said:

His all round game isn't that great tbh. He's just a very good, clinical poacher. Could make a career as that but from what I've seen he needs a bit more if he is to make it a CFC. The Championship is an entirely different level to the PL so I'm not getting my hopes up yet. He should keep proving me wrong though. 

So do you think it would be fair to say that he has some similarities to Lukaku, basically not the best footballer but a great goalscorer? Of course Abraham needs to prove first that he can keep up the good form going throughout the season in the Championship and then at a higher level before really starting to compare him to proven players but just talking about what type of player he is. 

Not gonna start overhyping the kid just because a few good lower level games but can't deny the fact that so far he's done as good as he possible could've, the guy had two professional games under his belt before Bristol and then he goes there to score goals for fun. 

Can we not just enjoy a great run from a youth player? the kid is scoring goals left right and center yet people are saying he isn't an all around perfect striker. He is 18! He is a striker, his job is to score goals. i dont care about the rest of his game at the moment. Keep scoring young fella!

13 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Define 'scored'. Because he didn't get any goals today, which tbh just proves that he's just not good enough! :P

And I was at the match as well, but my excuse was I was pissed -drunk not angry, the British 'pissed'.

Bloody smartarse in Lebanon with your TV and interweb

6 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

And I was at the match as well, but my excuse was I was pissed -drunk not angry, the British 'pissed'.

Bloody smartarse in Lebanon with your TV and interweb

Does this ring a bell? If not, next time, you might as well get pissed watching some kids having a kick about in a park and save yourself the cost of the match ticket! :P

30 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Does this ring a bell? If not, next time, you might as well get pissed watching some kids having a kick about in a park and save yourself the cost of the match ticket! :P

Its the crack, the banter, the buzz, the sheer fuck offness of it my son not just the game.

Anyway , didn't pay -my mate gave me a ticket :beer: