Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

This kid is lighting up the championship Bristol city gamble on Abraham has paid off big time this kid is a goal machine fingers crossed he can transfer his goals in the PL in some part of his young career :D

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Scored again today. Beast! 

Unbelievable really. I saw this thread had the latest post on the current squad subsection and I thought to myself he surely hasn't scored again but he has. We should give him playing time next season. 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

8 goals in 7 games well done Abraham keep up the good work 

Solanke better pimp up his game or i'd put him as our 3rd striker nxt season,plenty of game time this season big help ,Quality

32 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Not 100% sure this is true (from Twitter), but if true, it's just incredible:

Tammy Abraham has so far taken 8 shots with Bristol. He's scored 7 of them! 

That's unreal, but on the other hand id rather it was 7 goals with about 20 shots, that way I'd be confident he wouldn't hit a drought at some point.

That's an insane tally but that strike rate won't be sustainable over a season, so hopefully he develops well and has even more shots as season goes on.

2 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

Fucking hell. Lad has somehow carried his youth goalscoring form into senior level. Most of them have been poacher type goals.

Gary Lineker made a living from just that. 

Technique can be taught - anticipation and positioning is a natural thing 

If he has it - we could be looking at a real gem for this club - would be so nice :) 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

That's unreal, but on the other hand id rather it was 7 goals with about 20 shots, that way I'd be confident he wouldn't hit a drought at some point.

That's an insane tally but that strike rate won't be sustainable over a season, so hopefully he develops well and has even more shots as season goes on.

Not sure it's all about shots - being in the right place at the right time is a great attribute

the amount of times I scream at our senior team - we never leave anybody on the penalty spot in opposition box - the amount if times the ball breaks there is unreal 

Lampard and Scholes had it - let's hope TA does too - would be amazing to finally have a diamond of a player from the Acadamy :)