John Terry

DavidEU

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

If you wanted to do it, it was probably a bad idea to say on a public site that you are going to! :P

Shhh - this is my defence strategy you are ruining 

I mean NOBODY is stupid enough to tell the world then do it are they, what's that you say 'Temporary Insanity Plea' ???

I couldn't do it to them - instead will send legitimate annoying emails to them ???

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Shhh - this is my defence strategy you are ruining 

I mean NOBODY is stupid enough to tell the world then do it are they, what's that you say 'Temporary Insanity Plea' ???

I couldn't do it to them - instead will send legitimate annoying emails to them ???

Don't tell me you are going to send them emails not starting with 'Dear' nor ending with 'Regards'?! :o 

You cruel, cruel man! :P

15 minutes ago, chelseamabz said:

Such a disgrace the way our beloved Chelsea treats our legends. Not only letting JT go but making him spend 22 grand on renting out Stamford Bridge. Chelsea should comp that fee and put on the biggest spread, party, and send off the world has ever seen. JT is a club legend and will go down as one of the best defenders the world has ever seen. 

When will Chelsea figure out how to treat its players, Cech gone without even batting an eye lid, Ashley cole same treatment, Frank Lampard sacked off at the first sign of age. All of these players I am sure would have been very happy with a slightly reduced role or even a coaching role. Mind blowing what muppets run our club at times. 

Really.... unbelievable sometimes...

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

If JT is let go, then it would be the right time to make a joint testimonial match in pre-season for Petr, Ash, JT, Frank and Drogs... not a single one of them got one. But knowing the club doubt it will happen, a short obituary on the website will be the end of it.

a few articles, a few instagram posts... the same shit...

SHOCKING.

4 minutes ago, Styles said:

1 more game left. Extremely happy we won't see a Terry-Cahill partnership next season.

OH WOW, I've just read it's was his second red of the year so he misses two games.

His season is over.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

OH WOW, I've just read it's was his second red of the year so he misses two games.

His season is over.

His season is over? His playing Chelsea career is over.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

If Cahill isn't sold this summer I'm taking next season off.

If you think Cahill will be sold, you've got something else coming up. No way we will get rid of two english players out of 3 in one summer.