John Terry

DavidEU

Terry: "I really hope (these games won't be my last for Chelsea)" #CFC (PA)

Terry: "You don't know, and there's no dialogue at the moment, but that's not to say there won't be" #CFC (PA)

Terry: "Who knows what the future's going to hold for me?" #CFC (PA)

Terry: "If it is not going to us, it would be great for Leicester [to win the league] and it would be great for football." #CFC (Sky)

Terry on a new deal: "I am still very hopeful. I have been there 21 years and I will never give up until if finally happens. But who knows?"

Terry: "I have still got a lot to give - whether that is here or somewhere else - that is for sure." #CFC (Sky)

Terry: 'We were spoken about early in the season and kind of written off. It is nice what we are doing at the moment." #CFC (Sky)

Terry: "We are delighted with how we are playing. The boys have been fantastic over the last few weeks." #CFC (Sky)

Terry: "We are just in great form and with everyone else slipping up there are obviously possibilities." #CFC (Sky)

Terry: "The boys have been great recently, picking up some really important wins and three points" #CFC (Sky)

Terry: "I want to play at the highest level. Being Chelsea through and through and a one-club man I couldn’t play for another PL club." #CFC

Terry: "I couldn’t pull on the shirt for another team and not give 100 per cent – that’s not me." #CFC (Standard)

Terry: "For sure, I will continue playing. I’m hopeful of where that is but we are not sure yet. Playing in Europe is an option" #CFC

Terry: "It is in Chelsea’s hands. I have made it clear to the club I want to stay. If not, I will be playing [elsewhere]." #CFC (Standard)

Terry: "I don’t know whether that [playing elsewhere] will be Italy, MLS, China or Qatar" #CFC (Standard)

Chelsea captain John Terry reveals odd toilet habit causing queues in club’s dressing room

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/premteams/6977401/Chelsea-captain-John-Terry-reveals-odd-toilet-habit-causing-queues-in-clubs-dressing-room.html

Now we know the secret.....

it might have been under maintenance since the beginning of the season, until Guus arrived, it is finally fixed. That explains everything :ph34r:

"I watch all the games. I've watched the under-10s, 12s, 15s, the youth team, the reserve team, and we're doing great. We've done great in the [UEFA] Youth League and we won it last year, so the quality is there within the academy.

"There's been a lot of investment in the academy so not only do the players want to come through, the owner wants to see it as well. We're slowly starting to see that."

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2823182/john-terry--chelsea-youngsters-shining-under-guus-hiddink

What a guy. 

15 hours ago, BlueLion said:

Hope he leaves. He deserves better than this shit. Drogba was similarly right not to come back.

Now I understand why Lampa..

Respect is a reciprocated thing, the club needs to understand this.  

1 hour ago, BlueLion said:

1. GIVE JT A NEW FUCKING CONTRACT

or just a contract to play, hes probably doesnt need one for fucking.

Cant see the board giving him a contract tbh, they seem to want anyone out who appears more Mr Chelsea than they deem healthy. Watch him have a succesful mini career somewhere else now ala Cech, Drogba, Lampard...