Followers 0

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking legend.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that the club was getting tax cuts by listing Terry's wages as charity....   What the actual fuck are you even talking about? Yeah, Terry has been basically leaching o

I had the privilege of meeting this gentlemen about 3 or 4 times over his playing career. At one of the signings he wanted to know my story and how long I've been supporting Chelsea and how long I was

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

No time would've been a good time.Get it out the way not and can actually get a proper goodbye end of season rather then a oh just went.

No, retirement would have been a good time. Doubt the club will organize him a testimonial either.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah, it is coming off as really bitter to me. No doubt he is bitter, but to actually do something like this? Take it with some dignity JT.

Seen this with Lamps as well. If Terry had any chance of a new deal he's blown it now.

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

This is the guy who literally almost killed himself to try to score a goal for us, the guy who played with a broken rib for the club. He is the only individual in the entire Chelsea setup that constantly does everything that shows he cares about the fans and the club. He can physically shit on the fans and still be the biggest legend in the history of this club.

The very least we can do for him is sticking up for him now. 

The club told him no at the moment. He ran to the press.

46 minutes ago, Spike said:

Leadership is pretty overrated in my opinion. It's pretty obvious when someone is a shit leader but not so much when they are good at it. Silly to let John Terry Leave considering he is still quite good 

He lead by example on the field and that was evident to all

1 minute ago, Styles said:

Seen this with Lamps as well. If Terry had any chance of a new deal he's blown it now.

Respect is a two way street. The club didn't want to resign him, they are allowed to do that. It has nothing to do with respect, they are just moving on, it happens in sports. Then Terry runs to the press and leaks the story, that isn't very respectful in my opinion.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Leif said:

He lead by example on the field and that was evident to all

I was more talking about the other players, breh.

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

No, the club told his agent over the phone no. 

He can do whatever the heck he wants with that info and he decided that the fans deserve to know. He's obviously not happy with the decision and why should he be? He's done everything for this club and lead it to every major honor possible. He's also worked his heart out in training to still be the best defender at the club despite his age only to be rewarded with being let go while the wort player in the league gets a renewal. 

He can work any angle he wishes to. 

• Like 3