John Terry

DavidEU

There was nothing indirect about it: he said it loud and clear.

We can't be dominant and play in the opposition half AGAINST GOOD TEAM AND FORWARDS with such a slow CB. This is why we park the bus and camp inside our own defensive third against good teams.

Well, he didn't directly say "Terry is holding us back from playing a high line", which is true. But otherwise, you're pretty much spot on.

I said this a few days ago and people were cutting me up for not backing JT. Like everyone else I love the guy he's been heart and soul of this team for many years but if we want to evolve into an elite team on the continent we need to replace sooner rather than later.

I said this a few days ago and people were cutting me up for not backing JT. Like everyone else I love the guy he's been heart and soul of this team for many years but if we want to evolve into an elite team on the continent we need to replace sooner rather than later.

tumblr_n68l1pAOYl1tu7965o1_r1_500.gif(insert 'him to')

He better be given a coaching role when he retires, if not I'll be furious.

The incredible aggressiveness we've used in our Stones pursuit means we are thinking very hard about replacements doesn't it?

When he comes outside of our penalty area in defensive situations he looks like I would if I pulled on a Chelsea shirt, i.e. a fish out of water. He looked like an old man when he came out to defend Silva before the Agüero goal I think it was.

Still our best CB but a part of me is glad José demonstrated today that even our legendary captain isn't invincible and exempt from getting benched. It also means that if we get Stones, JT isn't the one nailed on to be his defensive partner.

Surprisingly blunt. I can see the media milking this statement and attempt to spark 'a row'.

Off - Where's the dude that said Zouma isn't the fastest and questioned his pace not too long ago?

But from what I've read on here it's a replacement for Cahill and not John

Aw come on, our team is lead by world experts, not talkchelsea members. Jose knows how often Terry takes a crapper and what color is it! And of course everyone at the club is aware how old is Terry and how important it is to get a replacement.

We tried Varane before, then failed. Now it's Stones and if we fail, we'll return next year with more money and determination.

Aguero ripped him a new one today :D No hard feelings, Aguero is probably the best striker in the world at this moment.

You're confusing JT with Cahill. JT didn't duel that much with Aguero because Aguero kept picking on Cahill.