Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

John Terry


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking legend.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that the club was getting tax cuts by listing Terry's wages as charity....   What the actual fuck are you even talking about? Yeah, Terry has been basically leaching o

I had the privilege of meeting this gentlemen about 3 or 4 times over his playing career. At one of the signings he wanted to know my story and how long I've been supporting Chelsea and how long I was

Posted Images

Absolutely brilliant today, especially in the first half. Our best performer for me after Oscar.

One thing we do know. He always enjoyed playing for Jose.

Didn't Maka say in his auto-biography that JT was the one who got Jose fired the first time around? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

This dude just got us a point and no one said anything for 1 hour. You lot should be ashamed. Legs are gone but everything else is still there.

what do u want people to say?

that he got owned by lukaku multiple times. that he was so scared of lukaku's physicality and speed that he let him win balls unchallenged and kept backing off?

sorry, but a goal does not make everything alright.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, didierforever said:

what do u want people to say?

that he got owned by lukaku multiple times. that he was so scared of lukaku's physicality and speed that he let him win balls unchallenged and kept backing off?

sorry, but a goal does not make everything alright.

Nah, that's one goal worth a point in the table. He's 36, his legs are gone, so you can't expect him to go all out on Lukaku, that'd be even more senseless than backing off him, the most he could do in the situation he was put into.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Nah, that's one goal worth a point in the table. He's 36, his legs are gone, so you can't expect him to go all out on Lukaku, that'd be even more senseless than backing off him, the most he could do in the situation he was put into.

so exactly what do u want people to be happy about?

we all know JT has got the heart. thats no news. but if his "legs are gone" then he does not belong on the pitch. he has looked a fish out of water since day1 of this season.

we need wins. and his performances are not helping.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, didierforever said:

so exactly what do u want people to be happy about?

we all know JT has got the heart. thats no news. but if his "legs are gone" then he does not belong on the pitch. he has looked a fish out of water since day1 of this season.

we need wins. and his performances are not helping.

So who do we play instead of him? Gary walkbackwards Cahill? Ivan handsbehindback ovic? We don't have many options.

As to why we should be "happy" more like grateful i'd say, he got us an important point.

Then again no individual performance is helping us winning matches, maybe Willian and Costa lately but that's also debatable. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

So who do we play instead of him? Gary walkbackwards Cahill? Ivan handsbehindback ovic? We don't have many options.

As to why we should be "happy" more like grateful i'd say, he got us an important point.

Then again no individual performance is helping us winning matches, maybe Willian and Costa lately but that's also debatable. 

GC is a way better option than JT these days.

GC does have a problem of backing off but atleast his other aspects of defending are better than JT's has been this season. look at the WBA goals and tell me that our defence line is not simply rooted to their spot and that JT is any different than GC in that aspect.

we should be grateful to JT after his pathetic performance and that is discounting the own goal? nah.. thats just the basic minimum that should be expected.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, didierforever said:

what do u want people to say?

that he got owned by lukaku multiple times. that he was so scared of lukaku's physicality and speed that he let him win balls unchallenged and kept backing off?

sorry, but a goal does not make everything alright.

All in all, Lukaku was poor today. He has been magnfiicent this season but he did not trouble us fortunately. He seems a little cursed when it comes to scoring against us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...