John Terry

DavidEU

I'm simply out of superlatives for John. The man is an absolute hero. You just knew he was going to score from a set-piece or corner. Still the best centre-half in the world in my eyes. Simply incredible!

What is amazing is that he is better than he was 5 years ago

Glad he's getting his recognition from guys like Carragher and even Rio, which surprised me. I used to get annoyed when Fergie's players would retire from the England squad but seeing first hand how much of an impact it makes I completely understand it. John Terry will go down as the best English CB by any plaudit & he deserves the title. Sure, he's been a twat also over the years, but he's never let it affect his professional game.

Glad he's getting his recognition from guys like Carragher and even Rio, which surprised me. I used to get annoyed when Fergie's players would retire from the England squad but seeing first hand how much of an impact it makes I completely understand it. John Terry will go down as the best English CB by any plaudit & he deserves the title. Sure, he's been a twat also over the years, but he's never let it affect his professional game.

To be honest most of the thing's he's done a lot of the people who slate him have probably done similar things.

Like the affair for example 90% of relationships have cheating in one form or another.

To be honest most of the thing's he's done a lot of the people who slate him have probably done similar things.

Like the affair for example 90% of relationships hace cheating in one form or another.

Does that matter?

Let's say I beat you up. Acts of violence have been around forever. It doesn't make me less wrong though.

Does that matter?

Let's say I beat you up. Acts of violence have been around forever. It doesn't make me less wrong though.

I'm not saying it does, but a lot of the time it don't make them a bad person.

For example one of my best mates back in school cheated on his missus a few years ago, yet overall he's one of the most genuine nice people you could ever meet.

I'm not saying it does, but a lot of the time it don't make them a bad person.

For example one of my best mates back in school cheated on his missus a few years ago, yet overall he's one of the most genuine nice people you could ever meet.

Fair enough.

What JT does in his personal life is no business of mine though. I only care about his behaviour on the pitch, bar the extreme of course, and he's the face of Chelsea for me. The club better make sure he's forever connected to the club. And I expect a monumental sending off when the time comes.

Yes, he can be an idiot, but call me biased, I genuinely believe JT is a great person and not because he's Chelsea captain.

There is plenty of evidence to support that. From his charity work, most of which he does without any publicity, to his general attitude towards youth players and his incredible support for all of them, to his defending of his teammates to all the things he does for the fans and how he genuinely cares about them and the club. Things he does not need to do but he does them because he wants to.

He's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but to me he's a great man :wub:

It's scary. He's genuinely as good as he was 10 years ago. He's the best centre back in the history of the premier league and he's still, in his mid 30's probably the best too. Can't wait for him to lift that premier league trophy with Cech and Drogs.