Followers 0

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking legend.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that the club was getting tax cuts by listing Terry's wages as charity....   What the actual fuck are you even talking about? Yeah, Terry has been basically leaching o

I had the privilege of meeting this gentlemen about 3 or 4 times over his playing career. At one of the signings he wanted to know my story and how long I've been supporting Chelsea and how long I was

Posted Images

That goal has taken him all clear as the highest PL scoring defender in PL history on 39 goals. Was equal with Unsworth on 38 before today. Excellent :blue scalf:

• 3 weeks later...

I need a new Terry shirt! :D

Will order the captain's shirt as soon as they're made available in the megastore! Don't really like the red in the yokohama logo, but the golden badge more than makes up for it! :blue scalf:

• 3 weeks later...

JT back at Cobham already today doing some ball work on his own. About ten days before the rest are due back.

Wow Jose really fired him up! Can't imagine how he would've played for us if Jose stayed in the first place.

Wow Jose really fired him up! Can't imagine how he would've played for us if Jose stayed in the first place.

To be fair, JT has always returned A LOT earlier than everyone else to training for the past 5 or 6 seasons.

• Like 1