John Terry

DavidEU

More importantly (for me), even then, JT was completely honest with the fans about everything. I very clearly remember an interview with him, it was after he had turned City down, so it would have been very easy for him to come out and say that he never seriously thought about it and won a lot of 'free' credit with the fans like some would do). But instead, he actually said that he had considered the offer and talked it over with his friends and family and said that "it is so much easier to make such a decision when you get honest answers from the ones you love."

That pure honest is, for me, a thousand times more valuable than all the empty words of endearment.

Exactly, I think as well that you can honestly see that JT cares when he speaks about the fans. Even when we think about Ashley leaving, I mean, who ever thought we would see an Arsenal man through and through come here and end up crying in the middle of Stamford Bridge while saying his goodbyes to the fans?! Frank didn't do that. Now I know some people aren't like that, but to compare moments like that and where they are now says a lot about them as people I think.

If AC was like that saying goodbye, imagine what JT will be like at his testimonial...

Exactly, I think as well that you can honestly see that JT cares when he speaks about the fans. Even when we think about Ashley leaving, I mean, who ever thought we would see an Arsenal man through and through come here and end up crying in the middle of Stamford Bridge while saying his goodbyes to the fans?! Frank didn't do that. Now I know some people aren't like that, but to compare moments like that and where they are now says a lot about them as people I think.

If AC was like that saying goodbye, imagine what JT will be like at his testimonial...

Don't even want to think about the day that JT retires. I honestly don't know if I can emotionally handle it :cry:

He will get a statue before Frank.

Frank shouldnt get statue now anyway.

If he retired here then yes, but in this case not. He doesnt care for chelsea so why should chelsea care for him.

He did alot for us, but so did we for him, making him one of best english players and winning trophies. But past is past and he fucked his legacy here himself.

Hey

this is my first post here

I want to say I love John Terry so much and I want to go to stamford bridge to see him :cry:

Welcome Amjad. I hope that you get to go see JT at the bridge and that we all get to see John achieve a lot more "amjad" with Chelsea before he hangs up his boots ;)