Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Conte Thread

Followers 4

With his latest signings maybe he wants to go back to his 3-5-2 ?

Batshuayi---Costa

Hazard           

Matic-----Kante

Alonso                            Cesar

Zouma--Terry---Luiz

• Like 4
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

I wasn't sure at first and to be honest didn't know much about him but in the few games we've had this season, I am loving his passion and excitement for the game. His reactions already legendary, I think he could be a dark horse in the background of the battle of Mourinho vs Guardiola. 

I think good things could be coming. 

• Like 1
On 31. 8. 2016 at 9:48 PM, Parky said:

Batshuayi---Costa

Hazard           

Matic-----Kante

Zouma--Terry---Luiz

I was thinking the same but for now I would like to see 442 :)

Courtois
Azpi - Ivke/Terry - Luiz - Alonso
Willian - Fab/Oscar - Kante - Hazard
Mitchy - Costa

But Conte now have enough depth in CB position to play 3 at the back. Luiz and Alonso could work very well as ball playing defenders :)

25 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

I'm definitely voting for Hull manager here.

Is it actually decided by votes on twitter?? Just a popularity contest if so. Mourinho would win it just by the sheer number of UTD fans. Phelan is the one that should win it.

On 31 de agosto de 2016 at 10:20 PM, Amblève. said:

How depressing if true. Gary fucking Cahill?!

Lol

Dan Lavene's was the guy saying, less than 24hrs before Luiz was signed, that Luiz was not coming back, and everything was only a rumor for marketing purpposes.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Henrique said:

Lol

Dan Lavene's was the guy saying, less than 24hrs before Luiz was signed, that Luiz was not coming back, and everything was only a rumor for marketing purpposes.

PSG rejected our offer you know... only becuase luiz met with their president and asked to leave, he is here now...

On 8/31/2016 at 10:48 PM, Parky said:

Batshuayi---Costa

Hazard           

Matic-----Kante

Zouma--Terry---Luiz

if i will chose a 3-5-2 so i will make some changes from yours squad: first luiz out chaill in because i still not trust luiz until he will show otherwise, second all the idea of playing 5 at the back is not to play with 2 defensive midfielders so i will put matic out and put oscar in, get costa out and put hazard their because we don't have any good striker on the bench to get inside if michy and costa is in the first 11, and last as a AMC i will put willan. like this:

hazard---michy

willan           

oscar-----Kante

Zouma---terry---chaill

there is possible to get willan out and put oscar up their and fabergas as a mc near kante, because i'm not sure how willan is there, maybe loses his strength to Tear up the line.
what do you think?
13 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

if i will chose a 3-5-2 so i will make some changes from yours squad: first luiz out chaill in because i still not trust luiz until he will show otherwise, second all the idea of playing 5 at the back is not to play with 2 defensive midfielders so i will put matic out and put oscar in, get costa out and put hazard their because we don't have any good striker on the bench to get inside if michy and costa is in the first 11, and last as a AMC i will put willan. like this:

hazard---michy

willan           

oscar-----Kante

Zouma---terry---chaill

there is possible to get willan out and put oscar up their and fabergas as a mc near kante, because i'm not sure how willan is there, maybe loses his strength to Tear up the line.
what do you think?

In 3-5-2 system Conte usually formated his team like this:

- 3 or at least 2 ball playing defenders at the back (Luiz, Alonso, Zouma, Ivanović)

- Midfield from 1 playmaker (Fabregas?) and 2 ball wining/box-to-box midfielders (Kante - Matić/Oscar).

- Wingbacks that can deliver on both sides of the pitch (Azpi, Alonso, Willian, Moses?)

- He usually likes to combine strenght and pace upfront (Mitchy - Hazard / Costa - Hazard / Costa - Mitchy)

My team would be:

Courtois
Luiz - Zouma - Alonso
Azpi - Oscar - Fabregas - Kante - Willian
Hazard - Costa/Mitchy

• Like 1