The Conte Thread

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I said it before and I'll say it again - if he makes no changes to the team that has embarrassed us all 2018 long, then he deserves all the shit he gets. Well, it was same old against West Ham again and of course the result was expected, how do you expect anything else from these same piss weak players who have proven themselves to be choke artists? Conte is fucking stupid. Get rid.

Went 3-1 down last week, waited 15 minutes before making changes. Went 1-1 this week, made changes within 5 minutes. :lol:  

And oh that attempted Emerson sub at the end today :lol::lol: .

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Went 3-1 down last week, waited 15 minutes before making changes. Went 1-1 this week, made changes within 5 minutes. :lol:  

And oh that attempted Emerson sub at the end today :lol::lol: .

Emerson is the new Michy for him. Just embarrassing and stripping him of any sort of confidence and momentum by giving 69 seconds to play. Pathetic.

Just now, manpe said:

Emerson is the new Michy for him. Just embarrassing and stripping him of any sort of confidence and momentum by giving 69 seconds to play. Pathetic.

Never mind about embarrassing the player, I generally don't get why managers bring players on THAT late when they are desperate to win the game. Do they think players are god or something?! 

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I don't understand the subs!!! 

Imagine us in man u position yesterday we'd just lost about 6-0. It doesn't matter anyway play whoever. We ain't playing for anything. 

plus the fact that we will suffer very well without the ball... 

Never mind about embarrassing the player, I generally don't get why managers bring players on THAT late when they are desperate to win the game. Do they think players are god or something?! 
It's just for show i guess, to say that "hey i tried to change things". The fuck he did.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You can all blame the board all you like... Yes they are absolutely pathetic and moronic... But I won't forgive Conte for making us finish below Arsenal in 6th position when we were comfortable in 3rd position before January... 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

You can all blame all you like... Yes they are absolutely pathetic and moronic... But I won't forgive Conte for making us finish below Arsenal in 6th position when we were comfortable in 3rd position before January... 

That's what's crazy we were talking bout 2nd at one stage then weeeeeeee down we went quickly. 

59 minutes ago, manpe said:

Pissing me right off when it's clear Alonso is useless at any offensive play. He was scared to even take on Zabaleta ffs! Just when you need someone to be direct and overlap Hazard, it doesn't happen and Hazard is left to do all the work. The formation and tactics are so easy to play against now it's enraging me. 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

I don't understand the subs!!! 

Imagine us in man u position yesterday we'd just lost about 6-0. It doesn't matter anyway play whoever. We ain't playing for anything. 

The feeling I'm getting from conte is he wants to be sacked so he can get his £9m pay off 

54 minutes ago, It's too big said:

The formation and tactics are so easy to play against now it's enraging me. 

your 100 % I think we are the only team in the PL this season  to play three and  at the back and wing backs we need a new formation 

It's time for Conte to wake up, Emerson needs to start! Alonso is a good backup but he's not dynamic enough, Drinkwater + Kante is a title winning midfield but Conte completely ignores that for Fabregas for some reason, luckily they didn't really put too much pressure on the midfield or it could have been worse.

36 minutes ago, the wes said:

The feeling I'm getting from conte is he wants to be sacked so he can get his £9m pay off 

I think he wanted to leave last summer, but would have had some sort of financial penalty.  New contract for more money, now looking for a pay off.  He's not stupid.

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, the one manager we could get that would instantly command respect from not only our players but also other managers and clubs is Simeone. I think he could get us on track immedietly and have us competing for the title next season. The problems with him, though, are that we'd revert to playing somewhat dull football that many complain about and it probably wouldn't be long before the same friction with players and board arose again.

Without 2-3 really good transfers we can forget about that, regardless of who manager is.

I just want this season to end, it's too tiring to watch the same shit manager, players , board etc etc. There isn't one good thing I could possibly point out about this club's current situation. Even while we were 10th, I still enjoyed watching Chelsea play, it just isn't about the results anymore, it's like the club has had it's passion sucked out, and I don't even know what changes should be made to make the situation better, when no one seems to care anymore ,from the players to the owner.

9 hours ago, Mana said:

Do you honestly believe that? Because if he did, he wouldn't have continued to be tactically stubborn after the City match. In fact, we can go all the way back to our back to back defeats against CP & Watford.

Him being "tactically stubborn" isn't the result of him wanting out of the club. He just doesn't think that this squad can play better under different tactic. Either he wanted to stay, or to go, he would play this tactics.

You are writing as he is playing bad tactics on purpose.

What we've got is a Mexican stand off both parties refusing to back down . Conte reminds me of when I was 17 when I had to give a weeks notice man alive I took the piss I stole everything I could get my hands on and was surly and couldn't wait to get out. And that's what Conte is now he's not even trying to disguise it he plainly doesn't give a fuck to the point where last seasons histrionics look embarrassing. The diving into the East Stand are now replaced by a nonchalant shrug of the shoulders.. So another manager I don't give a fuck we are the famous CFC and if he stays two weeks or two years just don't lose to fucking Tottenham sorry Antonio 28 years and we lost to those cunts time to go mate.