The Conte Thread

6 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Stop being a dick. Your post was completely useless. I said that I found suspicious both Luiz and Bakayoko who had shocking game against Watford suddenly are injured. 

No, it was not useless. Who the feck cares if the injuries are genuine or not as long as they stay far away from our starting line ups. By the way Cahill was just as shit if not more and will start every single match until the season ends.

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

No, it was not useless. Who the feck cares if the injuries are genuine or not as long as they stay far away from our starting line ups. By the way Cahill was just as shit if not more and will start every single match until the season ends.

No he won't, but you already know that.

Just now, Georgy said:

First part of the season proves you otherwise, even after good showings from Rudiger, Cahill came right back in the starting 11.

Yet he didn't start every game, and won't start every game from now till the end.

Just now, Tomo said:

Yet he didn't start every game, and won't start every game from now till the end.

Of course he won't start tonight, we need preserve his legs for the upcoming errors he is likely to commit against United and Barcelona.

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

Of course he won't start tonight, we need preserve his legs for the upcoming errors he is likely to commit against United and Barcelona.

Wait, so now he's not starting every game?

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Wait, so now he's not starting every game?

Forgive me for excluding the meaningless matches against the likes of Hull CIty matches he doesn't start only because we want to rest the poor fecker for the important ones.

8 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Forgive me for excluding the meaningless matches against the likes of Hull CIty matches he doesn't start only because we want to rest the poor fecker for the important ones.

So two cup semi finals weren't important?

I hope the injury will keep him away till the end of the season.... together with Conte first born Bakayoko...but we already know the drill we resting them for upcoming piss poor performance against the likes of city united and Barça... 

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

I hope the injury will keep him away till the end of the season.... together with Conte first born Bakayoko...but we already know the drill we resting them for upcoming piss poor performance against the likes of city united and Barça... 

what a moron.

60th minute against Leipzig tonight Napoli was leading 1-0. Sarri made three changes at 60th minute, I dont know what he was planning to do if there was injury but anyway Napoli conceded 3 goals after those changes and lost the game 1-3.

On 2/16/2018 at 0:01 AM, 11Drogba said:

60th minute against Leipzig tonight Napoli was leading 1-0. Sarri made three changes at 60th minute, I dont know what he was planning to do if there was injury but anyway Napoli conceded 3 goals after those changes and lost the game 1-3.

Napoli don't give a shit about Europa League. It was self-sabotage and they did it consciously.

The team is all in for the Seria A title this season, it's the club's best opportunity since Maradona. If they blow it, it will probably take them at least another decade to build a new team that can challenge for the Scudeto. Most of the current players are either old, either will want to leave the club at the end of the season and they do not have the financial power to go after world class replacements. They will have to re-build.