The Conte Thread

34 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

We are currently playing the worst Football in the league.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Change your FIFA settings from Legendary to Beginner it becomes easier

It's not, and you are making yourself look very silly claiming otherwise.
We relay on Hazard in attack you can in every game if we can't score we will just crossing like West Brom because conman has no idea about attack.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

We relay on Hazard in attack you can in every game if we can't score we will just crossing like West Brom because conman has no idea about attack.

Looking at the Etihad Stadium the other night I think City are looking for supporters, you may want to consider going to support them.

17 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Yes it must be really hard to manage the richest clubs in the world. He won the German league with Bayern which is akin to having won the Scottish league on your CV..

It's not that it's hard or easy to manage. He's a phenomena because he makes people re-shape their clubs in order to fit his philosophy. It's exactly what he's been doing for City since 2015. His tenure at Bayern was a semi-failure because the club missed to do exactly that: they weren't flexible enough. It's a matter of compatibility. Give Guardiola Real Madrid and he won't be able to build a dinasty there. He needs a medium-big club (like City) and he'll turn the club into a great one. You might say that it's because of money and it probably is, but how many clubs didn't have a lot of cash in the same time and won nothing? I can think of a certain Real Madrid during his Barca times. He absolutely destroyed Real with all of their money, while his investments in transfers were only decent I'd say. 

@Chelsea4 - not change because Roman doesn't want to. And no one can force him. And even if he'd want to change something, it would take a lot of time to build a fresh identity (Chelsea are already established as one of Europe's finest - probably Guardiola wouldn't be as successful here as he's at City) and to find the right man for the job. Sarri's definitely not the one, as he doesn't win stuff. In my opinion, Roman will always think on short term. That's the way he sees it and this was proven many many times. 

Looking at the Etihad Stadium the other night I think City are looking for supporters, you may want to consider going to support them.
Classic yer da response if i have a different opinion and if i want Chelsea to play different it doesn't mean i should support a different club.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Classic yer da response if i have a different opinion and if i want Chelsea to play different it doesn't mean i should support a different club.

Well your obviously not happy supporting one of the most successful English sides for the past ten years

You have just compared us to WBA:lol: Not sure where you are right now but I think it could be close to bedtime.

I think it's more likely than not that Conte leaves this summer. I just don't want Allegri to replace him as rumors suggest. Simeone I'd pass on as well just because although he's brilliant, he's too Mourinho-like for my taste. Tuchel is the obvious pick. Young, progressive manager who wants to play attacking football.

2 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

It's not that it's hard or easy to manage. He's a phenomena because he makes people re-shape their clubs in order to fit his philosophy. It's exactly what he's been doing for City since 2015. His tenure at Bayern was a semi-failure because the club missed to do exactly that: they weren't flexible enough. It's a matter of compatibility. Give Guardiola Real Madrid and he won't be able to build a dinasty there. He needs a medium-big club (like City) and he'll turn the club into a great one. You might say that it's because of money and it probably is, but how many clubs didn't have a lot of cash in the same time and won nothing? I can think of a certain Real Madrid during his Barca times. He absolutely destroyed Real with all of their money, while his investments in transfers were decent I'd say. 

@Chelsea4 - not change because Roman doesn't want to. And no one can force him. And even if he'd want to change something, it would take a lot of time to build a fresh identity (Chelsea are already established as one of Europe's finest) and to find the right man for the job. Sarri's definitely not the one, as he doesn't win stuff. In my opinion, Roman will always think on short term. That's the way he sees it and this was proven many many times. 

He's a phenomena yet you say his tenure at Bayern was a semi failure.? Look mate I'm not getting into a debate about something I don't particularly care about. Pretty sure that's a typo by the way how many clubs didn't have a lot of cash in the same time and won nothing.ergo clubs who have money win everything.

Well your obviously not happy supporting one of the most successful English sides for the past ten years
You have just compared us to WBA[emoji38] Not sure where you are right now but I think it could be close to bedtime.
We are currently playing like West Brom,like a small club and how can i be happy with this? It seems all of you enjoy how we are playing or maybe all of you have accepted mediocracy which in that case i can't blame you we have stalled and we haven't improved since 2013.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think it's more likely than not that Conte leaves this summer. I just don't want Allegri to replace him as rumors suggest. Simeone I'd pass on as well just because although he's brilliant, he's too Mourinho-like for my taste. Tuchel is the obvious pick. Young, progressive manager who wants to play attacking football.

Tuchel would be horrible. Not a good defensive coach, not consistent enough in the league and a difficult character who does bot like being restricted by the board. He would not last a full season. I would hope for Conte to at least see out his contract. Simeone and Allegri would both be fine to me. Both have shown that they can get the best out of mediocre talents and washed up players which our squad basically consists of and operate within tight financial restrictions.

I've got an even easier solution than cherry picking names.....How about we keep Conte and just give him loads of cash to build the team HE wants.

Oh wait, that doesn't make sense, but sacking him does:rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I've got an even easier solution than cherry picking names.....How about we keep Conte and just give him loads of cash to build the team HE wants.

Oh wait, that doesn't make sense, but sacking him does:rolleyes:

Conte staying would be the best possible outcome but I think him walking is a real possibility. Say we see our rivals once again signing top players while we scrounge around the dollar/£1 shop for bargains. Will Conte put up with that again if  a PSG or AC Milan promise him to moon?

37 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tuchel is the obvious pick. Young, progressive manager who wants to play attacking football.

We said the same about AVB.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Look what Guardiola is doing with Man City,Sarri would be able to do something similar in terms of how we play Football.

No he wouldn't, we don't have the players for it and our transfer policy doesn't suggest a change in direction either.

Last season was some of the most attacking I have seen Chelsea play, and it was under Conte. And it was more impressive considering he inherited a morally deprived team that had been taught to park the bus and nothing else for previous 3 seasons. Would your Tuchels and Sarris been able to do that? I severely doubt that, joga bonito idealists tend to be naive and leave the team exposed especially when there is not enough quality. Conte isn't an idealist, he's a perfectionist and will seek to make the team function with whatever means necessary and that is exactly what we need to make our board's laughable transfer policy work with success.

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

We said the same about AVB.

No he wouldn't, we don't have the players for it and our transfer policy doesn't suggest a change in direction either.

Last season was some of the most attacking I have seen Chelsea play, and it was under Conte. And it was more impressive considering he inherited a morally deprived team that had been taught to park the bus and nothing else for previous 3 seasons. Would your Tuchels and Sarris been able to do that? I severely doubt that, joga bonito idealists tend to be naive and leave the team exposed especially when there is not enough quality. Conte isn't an idealist, he's a perfectionist and will seek to make the team function with whatever means necessary.

AVB is/was an arrogant prick, though. Was never going to work.