The Conte Thread

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Conte simply needs backing, he's done nothing to suggest he should be sacked and shown the door. Last season he worked a miracle, he also made average players look very good.

I'm ot saying he is perfect, but the sheer thought of wanting him sacked is pure madness.

Plus I can't think of any upgrades on him. Conte is up there with the best, we can only go downwards with future appointments.

14 minutes ago, manpe said:

Plus I can't think of any upgrades on him. Conte is up there with the best, we can only go downwards with future appointments.

The only manager that I'll have over Conte right now is Sarri of napoli. Not even Simeone, Ancelloti are better than Conte. Give Conte midfielders that can pass, and shoot from distance and good wingbacks and it elevates the team immediately. 

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Decent shout there but Sarri would represent a huge gamble, given he's only come to the fore less than 3 years ago and still got a lot to prove at the highest level.

Sarri is a good coach but like mentioned hes still relatively inexperienced, although that is not necessarily bad in some cases ie. Mourinho in his first spell here had only 3 and a half to 4 years experience managing before we got him. I think people are more interested in Sarri for the way his team play as opposed to anything else. They play some fantastic football, probably one of the most interesting and entertaining sides in Europe. If Conte went, which I hope he doesn't, I think Roman would be very happy to get somebody like Sarri. 

I don't think Sarri's personality is compatible with the Premier League football, to be fair. I love his style, I love how Napoli plays and how positive they are, but I can't see him in the Premier League. 

I'd stick with Conte no matter what. He's exactly what we need: passionate, dedicated, smart and still has a lot of time to progress. 

Just give him what he asks for. 

I don't think Sarri's personality is compatible with the Premier League football, to be fair. I love his style, I love how Napoli plays and how positive they are, but I can't see him in the Premier League. 
I'd stick with Conte no matter what. He's exactly what we need: passionate, dedicated, smart and still has a lot of time to progress. 
Just give him what he asks for. 
Look what Guardiola is doing with Man City,Sarri would be able to do something similar in terms of how we play Football. I had enough of Benitez,Mourinho,Conte etc and STOP with this passion,dedication, thing it means fuc* all.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Mourinho in his first spell here had only 3 and a half to 4 years experience managing before we got him.

Mourinho inherited a team that were runners up and he had more or less an open chequebook 

23 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Look what Guardiola is doing with Man City,Sarri would be able to do something similar in terms of how we play Football. I had enough of Benitez,Mourinho,Conte etc and STOP with this passion,dedication, thing it means fuc* all.

Guardiola is a phenomena, he already built a dinasty at Barca before even signing for City.

Sarri won fuck all with Napoli, with all due respect. Remember how Borussia used to play under Klopp? Liverpool brought him specially because of that. And look at where they are.

If you had enough of Chelsea's management, you should try to have an objective look at how football is actually working. Man City signed Pep and built the whole club around him. Pep arrived at City in 2016, but the Pep project started one-two years earlier.

Abramovich will never do that, as his philosophy and economic principles are slightly different. You can hate it, I certainly did a lot of times, but can't accuse the man of not being successful. 

Under Abramovich, Chelsea will never create a Pep project. We'll just keep changing managers like most of the clubs do. That's why I think Conte should be supported. He's doing good. He'll face the sack sooner or later and nobody can guarantee us that what comes next will actually be better than him. 

22 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

We are currently playing the worst Football in the league.

Don't be a cock mate Stoke are doing well aren't they and as for the football that West Brom and Swansea are playing it's almost like Brazil of 1970.

6 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Guardiola is a phenomena, he already built a dinasty at Barca before even signing for City.

Yes it must be really hard to manage the richest clubs in the world. He won the German league with Bayern which is akin to having won the Scottish league on your CV..

Sarri won fuck all with Napoli, with all due respect. Remember how Borussia used to play under Klopp? Liverpool brought him specially because of that. And look at where they are.

If you had enough of Chelsea's management, you should try to have an objective look at how football is actually working. Man City signed Pep and built the whole club around him. Pep arrived at City in 2016, but the Pep project started one-two years earlier.

Abramovich will never do that, as his philosophy and economic principles are slightly different. You can hate it, I certainly did a lot of times, but can't accuse the man of not being successful. 

Under Abramovich, Chelsea will never create a Pep project. We'll just keep changing managers like most of the clubs do. That's why I think Conte should be supported. He's doing good. He'll face the sack sooner than later and nobody can guarantee us that what comes next will actually be better than him. 

Why not change? Barcelona appointed Guardiola in 2008 who was previously a Barcelona B coach and who had won nothing before he signed for Barcelona and look what he did. We don't need to build a whole club around Sarri but rather let Sarri implement his ideas into the club and we can slowly change/adapt to what Sarri wants,give him time and in the long term we will be successful. Don't you see why Hazard wants to leave? Because of the Football we play, we defend against any decent team,Conte can't teach or improve players in attack,in possession,in the final 3rd and the worst thing is that conman will make you believe that drawing against Arsenal is a good result FUC* OFF!