Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Conte Thread


 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Mana said:

If the club came out and said there is no Conte replacement, then the club aren't looking and the media is BS'ing us. Because if they are, they'll remain silent.

I understand what you mean, but they should remain silent for either case. If they are looking to replace Conte (lol at that) then they stay silent. If they are not (which is 99% the case) then they stay silent and ignore these morons who write idiotic stories which are not worth an official comment from the club. If they come out publicly and say they are not looking for replacement, then that means that media is influencing them and they will strike even harder then.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Expecting another 'Costa laugh' from Conte in the next press conference, when he is asked about 'his future'.

I think he should always respond like that to those dirty questions :D

wp-1488888744260.gif

I really like this man!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barbara said:


So find another team to support. That isn't our profile, we don't have the players, the board would have to be brainwashed

 

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

he´s clearly a Barca fan

 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

You want a manager who plays decent football but can't organize his side defensively? :lol:

Why would he want to join us even if we did approach him? He left Dortmund because of disagreement with the club's management and you think he won't disagree with our board when we are much more bonkers than Dortmund's?

The state of these replies. First of all if i don't like they way my team plays football doesn't mean i should support another team.

A barca fan? Why? Because i have of my profile picture?

He had persenal issues with the board it had nothing to do with football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

 

 

The state of these replies. First of all if i don't like they way my team plays football doesn't mean i should support another team.

A barca fan? Why? Because i have of my profile picture?

He had persenal issues with the board it had nothing to do with football.

What's not to like about how we've played footballer under Conte if I may ask? Do you only like tiki-taka, walk the ball in the net football?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Really dont understand why it takes upto the last week of the window when targets have been identified from months ago. 

Chelsea FC thats why, it just wouldn´t be Chelsea without the drama ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Really dont understand why it takes upto the last week of the window when targets have been identified from months ago. 

marina thinks leicester, juventus, arsenal etc will say 'alright you can buy him at the price you want because you were persistent enough'.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Special Juan said:

It's not about the replies, what it's about is the fact you would have Tucel over Conte. Conte has been brilliant here, last season we played some great football, not only that but we adapted to bad situations exactly like we did Sunday at Wembley. We set up and frustrated Spurs, that was worked on by Conte before the game because he knew the cards he had been dealt with the red cards and how Spurs play. Everyone talks of the right players to buy and go after, this manager now has turned not just a team of Mourinho mess around but players like Moses, Alonso and even rejuvenated players like Pedro.

Toughest league in the world and Conte has adapted nigh on perfectly to it with rigid tactics and at the same time getting the maximum from so called fringe players. 

Problem at this club right now isn't Antonio Conte, it's the board, their targets and the ability to get the players in quick enough so the manger can work with them.

 

14 hours ago, Pizy said:

What's not to like about how we've played footballer under Conte if I may ask? Do you only like tiki-taka, walk the ball in the net football?

 

The football under Conte is better than what we had with Mourinho but sill you won't get anywhere with this approach in the UCL or anywhere in long term. Barcelona dominate football for 10 years the same thing is now Real trying to do. Attacking football,with a quality midfield capable of controling the game and passing. Look at Barcelona,Real,Bayern,Juventus and even City we are nowhere near there level. How can anyone be happy with just winning the Premier League every second season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

 

The football under Conte is better than what we had with Mourinho but sill you won't get anywhere with this approach in the UCL or anywhere in long term. Barcelona dominate football for 10 years the same thing is now Real trying to do. Attacking football,with a quality midfield capable of controling the game and passing. Look at Barcelona,Real,Bayern,Juventus and even City we are nowhere near there level. How can anyone be happy with just winning the Premier League every second season?

I am convinced you haven't seen more than 5 games for Chelsea under Conte if you still think Conte and Mourinho's style of play are any similar..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...