The Conte Thread

1 hour ago, James said:

"Chelsea should clinch the signing of full-back Marcos Alonso before the transfer deadline but may have to cope without midfielder Marcelo Brozovic. Antonio Conte has been keen to recruit Brozovic but it looks set to be a complicated process to get him out of Inter Milan before the market closes on Wednesday. Chelsea are also searching for a central defender and are prepared to take one on loan as cover after failing to land any of their top targets."  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3765143/Chelsea-confident-signing-Fiorentina-s-Marcos-Alonso-miss-Inter-Milan-s-Marcelo-Brozovic.html

What the fuck happened to us? Fucking hell we had months. De ja vu for the board, it's really unacceptable. Complete and utter shambles. 

And it will be Conte's head rolling when things go south, not Granovskaia's, Emenalo's or whoever the fuck is dealing with transfers.

Thing is stadium hasn't even be approved yet! So maybe wait for that before holding back completly? Same situation go into the window needing a handful of players come out with sod all..yay..

Thing is you know injuries will happen so guess grin and bearit.m.

With his latest signings maybe he wants to go back to his 3-5-2 ?

Batshuayi---Costa

Hazard           

Matic-----Kante

Alonso                            Cesar

Zouma--Terry---Luiz

I wasn't sure at first and to be honest didn't know much about him but in the few games we've had this season, I am loving his passion and excitement for the game. His reactions already legendary, I think he could be a dark horse in the background of the battle of Mourinho vs Guardiola. 

I think good things could be coming. 

On 31. 8. 2016 at 9:48 PM, Parky said:

With his latest signings maybe he wants to go back to his 3-5-2 ?

Batshuayi---Costa

Hazard           

Matic-----Kante

Alonso                            Cesar

Zouma--Terry---Luiz

I was thinking the same but for now I would like to see 442 :)

Courtois
Azpi - Ivke/Terry - Luiz - Alonso
Willian - Fab/Oscar - Kante - Hazard
Mitchy - Costa

But Conte now have enough depth in CB position to play 3 at the back. Luiz and Alonso could work very well as ball playing defenders :)

25 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

I'm definitely voting for Hull manager here.

Is it actually decided by votes on twitter?? Just a popularity contest if so. Mourinho would win it just by the sheer number of UTD fans. Phelan is the one that should win it.

On 31 de agosto de 2016 at 10:20 PM, Amblève. said:

How depressing if true. Gary fucking Cahill?!

Lol

Dan Lavene's was the guy saying, less than 24hrs before Luiz was signed, that Luiz was not coming back, and everything was only a rumor for marketing purpposes.

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

Lol

Dan Lavene's was the guy saying, less than 24hrs before Luiz was signed, that Luiz was not coming back, and everything was only a rumor for marketing purpposes.

PSG rejected our offer you know... only becuase luiz met with their president and asked to leave, he is here now...