Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

PSG v Chelsea

Jas
Followers 0

4 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Mikel fanboys gone back into their caves as usual. Maybe they'll come back out in another 2 years for his next good performance.

Lol he shut you up. :P

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So impressed. Hazard has been much more involved and has drawn so many fouls. Baba has done very well and Azpi has been good. Mikel is so lucky he scored that because I was going to give him a rollocking on here. Silly tackle then such a coward move for the goal, not facing it like a man but he came up with the goods so I will forgive him :D

Keep it up!

It is funny though that when we are forced into playing two natural fullbacks that we play much better football. Baba really needs more games. COYB!

lol u could not write it any better. but how on earth did mikel get the idea to fucking take a touch from a corner? it was a brilliant touch if it was on purpose which i doubt but they finish was equal to it haha. 1--1 much better than 0-0. score another one and put the game to bed. apart from paris's wayward shooting, we had the better chances and should have scored more

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

What now?

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

:P we're back. 

All out of the cave I see! :P

Just now, Kieran. said:

Lmao embarrassing. Bet you celebrated his goal?

Embarrassing is that you only post now when Mikel does something of worth!

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Yes because that corner would have happened if it wasn't for their goal....

You never know. And am more to the point of him turning his back during Ibrahimovic's FK.

Haha shove it Mikel haters. KING OBI!

Calm down mate he's only just made up for his 2 terrible mistakes with a goal, and he only scored that because he was in the right place at the right time, a broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

It doesn't change the fact that he's a useless footballer who offers us nothing and should've been ditched 3 or 4 years ago.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

lol u could not write it any better. but how on earth did mikel get the idea to fucking take a touch from a corner? it was a brilliant touch if it was on purpose which i doubt but they finish was equal to it haha. 1--1 much better than 0-0. score another one and put the game to bed. apart from paris's wayward shooting, we had the better chances and should have scored more

Don't give me that, Mikel has always had a good enough first touch. 

Wow, we are very very decent except the first 10-20 minute where we were terrified. Didn't expected to be that competitive tbh.

MIKEL IS DOING WHAT HE WANTS IN THIS MATCH!!!! 

• Jas locked this topic