• Matic
    • Mikel
    • Oscar
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I said some weeks ago, we are accommodating players rather them being picked for good performances....this is exactly it.

Absolutely! We've looked stale ALL season because we haven't bothered to strengthen. We've just kept the look of the team that won the league last season, while the teams around us have made the necessary changes! 

January was another chance to do that to be honest. All our board could cough up, was loan a Brazilian for 6 months who brings somewhat, a history of injuries, and an American I've never even heard of, who will probably be unsuccessful at fighting for a plane and will be loaned out this summer!

Not exactly "world beaters" are they? Keeping this post on topic, they couldn't have made the team against Watford last night, even if they had been signed last summer! 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

Absolutely! We've looked stale ALL season because we haven't bothered to strengthen. We've just kept the look of the team that won the league last season, while the teams around us have made the necessary changes! 

January was another chance to do that to be honest. All our board could cough up, was loan a Brazilian for 6 months who brings somewhat, a history of injuries, and an American I've never even heard of, who will probably be unsuccessful at fighting for a plane and will be loaned out this summer!

Not exactly "world beaters" are they? Keeping this post on topic, they couldn't have made the team against Watford last night, even if these guys had been signed last summer! 

What infuriates me is that the league and 4th are gone, completely gone. No chance in hell we will get 4th because performances like last night will rear their head more often than not between now and end of the season. Not only that, but, what is the fucking harm in playing Rahman, RLC or even another young lad? We have fuck all to lose, absolutely fuck all but members of the management are too worried about saving face and keeping old faces happy...it can only be that because performances do not warrant selection this season.

33 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What an absolute lifeless fucking performance that was. We beat Arsenal and then give someone a good hiding in the cup and then deliver s shit performance like this...what the fuck is that all about.

Thats call the Law of Balance by Chelsea for season 15-16. :P

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What infuriates me is that the league and 4th are gone, completely gone. No chance in hell we will get 4th because performances like last night will rear their head more often than not between now and end of the season. Not only that, but, what is the fucking harm in playing Rahman, RLC or even another young lad? We have fuck all to lose, absolutely fuck all but members of the management are too worried about saving face and keeping old faces happy...it can only be that because performances do not warrant selection this season.

Good call that! I think even playing the youth would be a breath of fresh air right about now!

Even the Under-21 side have been performing better than this side, so you'd think maybe a few could get promoted.. Teams like Liverpool did it when they went a few seasons in the position we're in now! Even Tottenham, otherwise Harry Kane / Dele Alli wouldn't have been a thing.

Honestly, I'm sick of witnessing this huge horde of overpaid players who give next to fuck all for the club. If you're not going to put in a 100% shift every week, then just go... because I've had enough. I've even watched bad displays to a degree where I just can't watch them! 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

What an absolute lifeless fucking performance that was. We beat Arsenal and then give someone a good hiding in the cup and then deliver s shit performance like this...what the fuck is that all about.

Am expecting us to lose to Newcastle if we beat man u.still just dire really and results paving over it a little bit Play like that again and probably get punished this time