• Willian
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Lets focus on getting top 8 and regroup next season.

The more the chances of top four slip away and we slip into the doldrums in the league table, the more I hope players like RLC and Kennedy will start matches. Time for a reincarnation of sorts...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Leaky defences...

:lol:

Even you would have to admit that you didn't see a 3-3 coming, especially when we only produced ONE shot in the first half.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

I wish every game of the season is like that second half. Just play open, if we get battered so be it, at least we'll commit and get players forward.

Oh, John Stones can't defend - he would have been another shit Mourinho signing.

Stones is no worse than Rio was in his early 20s.

He will get there.

Impressed with the fight shown by players!!

But where was that in the first half..if we pressed  and played a high line like that in the first half this game would have been easily won by us!

Zouma still needs to improve ...

Ivanovic completely switches off!!..could have cost us the game there...don't know wtf is he thinking!!

Costa mikel azpi and fabregas were good in the second half

John terry..captain leader legend!..displayed real passion !!

Just when Everton and Roberto thought it was their turn to win it late the Bridge, we managed to score again, hilarious. So that's 3 late goals against them at the Bridge securing us points. Roberto must be furious. And I love it.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Even you would have to admit that you didn't see a 3-3 coming, especially when we only produced ONE shot in the first half.

I predicted it :-D then once went 2-0 down thought nope not scoring lol 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Stones is no worse than Rio was in his early 20s.

He will get there.

Maybe but for those using his non-transfer as a stick to beat the club with then they're clearly out of their minds.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

The more the chances of top four slip away and we slip into the doldrums in the league table, the more I hope players like RLC and Kennedy will start matches. Time for a reincarnation of sorts...

Top 4s completely done but we need to put some sort of respectability in the table like what Dortmund did last season, 7th/8th we can pass it off as a top side who lost their way a bit, any further down and it might not wash.

Just now, Tomo said:

Top 4s completely done but we need to put some sort of respectability in the table like what Dortmund did last season, 7th/8th we can pass it off as a top side who lost their way a bit, any further down and it might not wash.

We're only 5 at the moment from 8th but at the same time 6 from 17th need to get our act together for real.some point soon be nice 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I said 2-2 before the game. Same post I think. Would've been livid if it ended 2-2 and I didn't put money on it. The two extra goals were so soothing.

Epic game.....But strangely it feels like a defeat to me. We were well on top and had the winning of this game until the Ivanovich and Zouma had a massive brainfart for their third goal. WTF were they at????? I lost my rag after that goal,but before that I felt the longer the game went on that we were getting stronger. So Terry scoring was the very least we deserved from the game, that being the reason I am a tad dissapointed

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Maybe but for those using his non-transfer as a stick to beat the club with then they're clearly out of their minds.

That's what annoys me so much. It's potential. Did you see how much camera time he got? Stones this, Stones that. You'd think we were watching a Cannavaro/Maldini hybrid.

He has such a long way to go still. He can't even lead a defence yet. Neither can Zouma, with his annoying Hulk Smash clearances. Completely agree with you.