Followers 0

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MefiX19 said:

From a football fan perspective it's a fun game to watch imo.

seriously? I'm dying from boredom. The only good thing is the eventual Everton attack, that while more incisive than ours haven't been that great either

I really dislike possession based football if it doesn't include some directness in the final third

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Apart from the slight upturn in results, have we actually improved under Hiddink? Still seeing the same kind of insipid, uninspiring, clueless performances that we saw under Mourinho.

its astounding, that these managers think they can turn it around, without altering the system

MOTM so far :ZOUMA. no doubt for me.

but the main question is who is the worst player on the pitch?

pedro : LOL

JT: he is so fucking scared of lukaku.

iva: LOL

matic: what the fuck has happened to him.

so fucking boring.

Pedro, Matic, Ivanovic, Fabregas .. they can all fuck off out of this club!!

Neither have a fucking clue.. I'm sick of watching them play week in week out and giving nothing!!! Especially when we have talent coming out of our earholes!!

Costa has been careless at times but at least he's tried getting in the right areas.

Willian has not had a good game, but who can blame him when he's been the one carrying the entire team??

RLC and Kenedy need to feature in the second half!!

I'm not happy with out attacking but that aside I've actually enjoyed this game. Hope we can find some offense in the second half and get away with a win.

Everton has been looking pretty dangerous, they play with a fast tempo and made several good runs.

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

its astounding, that these managers think they can turn it around, without altering the system

Never mind altering the system, what are we even doing out there? Devoid of any real plan and cohesion.

Snoozefest. Can't believe how average Chelsea have become. Seeing Mikel attempting to be a playmaker... I'd laugh if it wasn't my team.

Zouma aggrevates me. He can't keep the ball in play. I'll give Stones that he's far more efficient.

JT, you rock. He's been fantastic. That's what you call good and intelligent defending.

Both Chelsea and Everton so poor. Moves breaking down constantly. Some players trying to hard (Stones, Mikel). Pedro.. oh my.

Wish I could turn off the game.

Can't watch, but at least we're not losing and are yet to concede which is considerably better than the prematch predictions on here, so I can't understand what everyone is moaning about...

1 shot on target and 1 shot in 45 mins. Mourinho esque.

Show some balls. Sub out Mikel for Kenedy or Oscar (welp) and sub out Ivanovic for Baba and move Azpliqueta to the right. 

Mikel slows the pace down and makes sometimes laughably "safe" passes. Azpilicueta playing on the left is just broken now. It's insanity.

I'll make these changes at half-time, but showing balls or anything different from his predecessor seems to be anathema to Guus. 

• Jas locked this topic