N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Yeah, but offensively he clearly lacks, and won't offer the same output a Nainngolan or even Fernandhino do offensively. That's ok though, I'm not down on Kante at all. And your right, you want Kante to maraud the pitch reeking havoc across the pitch, but I want even more options. Guess we'll see what happens. 

I liked Conte's interview,in part he fits people in there right positions,and plays the right formation for the players he has(in theory sounds very easy lol)Not many elite midfielders out there,Vidal&Pogba etc afew up and coming CM out there maybe worth a punt instead.Bazoer maybe.

Edited by mccg
extra wording
4 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

How about Kante, Matic and Cesc in a midfield three? 

Matic

Cesc-Kante

With our current squad i think 4-3-3 is the best (and maybe only) option. With the three you mentioned in midfield and Willian, Hazard and Costa up top.

To play 4-2-4 we'll need another CM who can play regularly next to Kante (Cesc and Matic can't - Cesc is a bad defender and Matic a bad attacker), and another ST so we'll have at least 3 good STs. 

For 3-5-2 i think we'll need two more CBs. Terry and Cahill are not good enough imo.

Im good with that 4-3-3 tbh, but besides a CB and FB, another good CM would be great.

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Yeah, but offensively he clearly lacks, and won't offer the same output a Nainngolan or even Fernandhino do offensively. That's ok though, I'm not down on Kante at all. And your right, you want Kante to maraud the pitch reeking havoc across the pitch, but I want even more options. Guess we'll see what happens. 

Honestly, Nainggolan is overrated. He does offer more going forward, but he doesn't offer the flair and simplicity that Kante does. They are different players, but it's Kante we needed more right now

1 hour ago, milka said:

CnbX42RWYAAuBN2.jpg

CnbN6d_XgAAR923.jpg:large

And for anyone judging Kante's passing accuracy as a weakness, it's worth pointing out that Leicester played on counter attacks with only Vardy up top sometimes, being fed long balls and long through balls, which have a higher chances of getting intercepted by the opposition's defence.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

This will be a a really top signing. He is the breaker of play and complete work horse we have needed for a long time.

I still think we need two more players.

Assuming a CB, which one other area do you want to see being strengthened?

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

Assuming a CB, which one other area do you want to see being strengthened?

Yes a CB and I would also do everything possible to get rid of Oscar and bring in James Rodriguez or Isco.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Yes a CB and I would also do everything possible to get rid of Oscar and bring in James Rodriguez or Isco.

I'd love James here but not gonna happen.

Just now, JaKstone said:

I'd love James here but not gonna happen.

It probably won't but if we are to really up our game these are the players that can do it. Oscar won't, he's not good enough to change channels via a TV remote.

12 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He's staying at Leicester. Watch what happens over the next couple of days.

Okay mate..I'm watching

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It probably won't but if we are to really up our game these are the players that can do it. Oscar won't, he's not good enough to change channels via a TV remote.

I know I'm a greedy sod but Id be hapy with 3. A CB a LWB and a proper number 10. Just ayou say Isco or James would be great.

It not like we dont have some deadwood to get d off to make some money up

1 minute ago, Spike said:

HE IS BIG 
HE IS BLACK
HE KNOWS HOW TO STOP AN ATTACK

He isn't big.......... unless you've seen other parts that i haven't......:noexpression:

Just now, Diego said:

He isn't big.......... unless you've seen other parts that i haven't......:noexpression:

HE IS SMALL
WATCH IN AWE
AS HE TACKLES THAT BALL

6 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Honestly, Nainggolan is overrated. He does offer more going forward, but he doesn't offer the flair and simplicity that Kante does. They are different players, but it's Kante we needed more right now

Fair enough, But Nainngolan atleast also offered the ability to score regularly and from outside the 18. And I've agreed that Kante was indeed needed more. But we need even more dynamism/options from midfield, Oscar cannot be starting, especially against the top teams. Simply put, I'm tired of not having enough options, and this mentality that we cannot have any top/WC player on the bench like Juve, Bayern Munich (who have entire starting 11 on the bench capable of a top 4 finish), and even the Manchester Clubs given their signings this window.

Two more signings, CB being mandatory, and another LB/CM (whichever) and i think that'll be that in the transfer window. 

2 minutes ago, Diego said:

I thought he was on about Happy.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

HE IS BIG 
HE IS BLACK
HE KNOWS HOW TO STOP AN ATTACK

Yeah, I was about to say where do you get the idea he is big from until I saw this.....

7 minutes ago, Diego said:

:lol:

• Jas locked this topic