Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

Ranieri: "We offered N’Golo Kante a new deal before the Euros. Now I know there are a lot of big teams interested. It's in his hands.“ [BBC]

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get him, I think we should be OK in the CM department, especially if we play 3 in the middle. That's because I have a feeling matic will come good ;) matic as DM and Kante allowed as a b2b pressing machine sounds about right. Of course I wouldn't say non to Mario or Gomes too. 

We'll totally get him!

Conte, Conte, Conte, Conte, Conte, Conte, Conte

Kante, Kante, Kante, Kante, Kante, Kante, Kante

to the Kolo and Yaya toure chant!

Well, according to France news all three parties are talking and the player is taking time about his next move. We have made a bid. They are reliable.

Key to this is that the player is taking time. Matt Law has said he's keen on joining, Romano has said that we'll know in a couple of days.

Damn, I so hope he decides to choose us.

So what do you say, we all gather some funds and we buy him something nice tomorrow? Might decide to join us after such a nice gesture from the fans.

He will stay with Leicester and do a Vardy. His agent just used us to get him a bigger contract. Now he has money + CL. There is no point moving. Give him one more season at Leicester.

17 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He will stay with Leicester and do a Vardy. His agent just used us to get him a bigger contract. Now he has money + CL. There is no point moving. Give him one more season at Leicester.

I disagree I think he's leaving Leicester cause why didn't kante not sign a new deal with Leicester at the start off the euros?? 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I disagree I think he's leaving Leicester cause why didn't kante not sign a new deal with Leicester at the start off the euros?? 

Because he wanted to concentrate on the euros

24 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Ranieri didnt exactly deny a bid, did he?   Found that the most interesting part

We have 100% made a bid. It's up to the player now.

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

He wanted to consider his options. People take different amounts of time to come to decisions.

6 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

It didn't stop Chelsea from signing Batshuayi during the euro's the reason I think he didn't sign it cause it would have fucked up his transfer clause 

If I was Conte I'd have grabbed Roman, all our transfer team and been on Kantes front door showing him that we want and need him.

I would dearly love to know just what and who our plans were/are and what we have tried to do to get them. It would at least show us that Emenalo and Graniovskaia arent the lazy wasters they're becoming in my eyes.

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Surely he would have put pen to paper with Leicester, sureing up his future then go into the Euro's with a clear head and no rumours floating around if that were the case..He's leaving Leicester

Can't pry a player from Leicester City.  What a world we live in. 

Would love to sign this kid and let Witsel go on to Juve or wherever else. 

I don't think we'll get him sadly. I think his teammates, with Vardy in front, and Claudio Ranieri will plead him to stay because they need him in the Champions League. He'll sign a new improved contract with better wages and we are standing with empty hands. 

I hope he joins us. We are of course a much bigger club than Leicester with all due respect. Ranieri's quotes on us not having UCL so Kante would look for others is bullshit in my views. As a player, you sign a contract for multiple years. I recon us being in the Champions League next year so what's the big deal? We are bigger title contenders than Leicester NORMALLY. For the sake of his career, he should join us. 

We'll see. 

Ranieri urges Kante to make quick decision about Leicester future #CFC #LCF#

Juventus feel they have lost to #Chelsea in the fight for N’Golo Kante (Tuttosport)

• Jas locked this topic